𝔢𝔩𝔢𝔳𝔢𝔫!

✧・゚: 𝔧𝔬𝔥𝔫𝔫𝔶 𝔱𝔥𝔲𝔫𝔡𝔢𝔯𝔰 𝔞𝔫𝔡 𝔫𝔞𝔫𝔠𝔶 𝔰𝔦𝔫𝔞𝔱𝔯𝔞!

"My dad's a grade-A cunt."

"My mom's a fucking bitch."

Were the two statements said consecutively by two musicians who had an unlimited amount of trouble and trauma under their belts. The singer from Ventura and the bassist from San Jose whipped their heads in each other's direction, both stunned by the other person's jarringly honest sentence. Nikki's grip on the wheel of his sports car loosened up when he heard those words tumble from Tanya's lips.

Of course, he knew that the girl and her dad didn't have the best relationship, but her previous words explained their relationship completely even with such few syllables. The remark came out of nowhere when Nikki stopped his car at a red light—being a law-abiding citizen and choosing to follow the rules instead of speeding through the intersection and getting ahead in the heavy LA traffic.

Now, on the other hand, Tanya was intrigued by the fact that Nikki didn't hesitate to think about how to respond to her comment. It came naturally to him to reply like that. Tanya continued to stare into Nikki's green eyes, resting her left arm on the console between them. There was this deep pit of silence that was now swallowing the inner atmosphere of the car—with the exception of Ozzy Osbourne's Crazy Train playing on the radio—and neither of them wanted to break that silence.

Nikki completely forgot that he was even driving, but was soon reminded when some jackass in a Mustang honked at the bassist to go because the traffic light had in fact turned green. The bassist—in a sudden flash of embarrassment—stuck his middle finger out the window of the car and then sped away without giving the guy behind him a second glance. The sudden acceleration of the car sent Tanya flying back into her seat with a thud right before blowing out a breath of enthusiasm as Nikki left all his morals behind and began to race recklessly down the streets of downtown Los Angeles like a maniac.

That awful interview she had to participate in about twenty minutes ago was now in the back of Tanya's mind with the rest of the people she disappointed tonight. Milani and Tony were back at their respective apartments, contemplating what would happen to Vicious Ventura now and if they should start looking for a new singer and lead guitarist. Tanya Ventura was not sweating the future of her career or her band. She wasn't worried about losing friends, fame, or money. She just wanted drugs and even more drugs to offer her some type of escape away from her very fucked up familial relations.

Secretly, Tanya hoped that her dad would see the article about her at the press conference. The blonde wanted to destroy Charles Sweeney's expectations and thwart any hopes he had for her. Although that in itself was doubtful. Her father hadn't looked her in the eyes since...Tanya couldn't remember. Charlie was busy anyways. Busy with traveling to hang with his rockstar clients and paying hundreds for prostitutes to party with. Tanya didn't know if her childhood home was still even hers or if her dad sold it to some weirdo family with no respect for that house.