1.

Evelyn as always, she got up at 7 a.m. From a young time she was an injured bird. Today he had a lot on his mind, namely she had to go to Buckingham Palace to choose the Queen's outfit for a haryt ball held to mark the tenth anniversary of the death of Elizabeth's first son, Charles, Duke of Wales . Her royal majesty recently did not feel very good. She had been having health problems for some time, but explained that it was just a cold or a virus. In fact, she was afraid to admit that she was on death row. After all, she was 110 years old.
She couldn't afford to wear high heels, handbags, and that's why Evelyn was needed today by the Queen. As her main stylist and clothes maker, she decided what the Queen wear on public.
Today, the girl decided to dress classically, but elegantly, so she put on a white fitted dress with puffy sleeves and a cut-out at the neckline. On her feet she put her favorite cream stilettos and ready to leave the house. The road to Buckingham Palace from her apartment was not long, because without traffic jams (which rarely happened) it took about 10-15 minutes.
She entered the palace's main gate, which did not escape the attention of several reporters. Evelyn was used to it. Quite often she visited the estates of the royal family. Kensington Palace, Balmolar Castle, Clarence House. All these places were well known to her. Many people wondered why an ordinary girl knows the royal family so well. In fact, she herself didn't know it. It all started with her mom's friendship with Duchees Meghan. Evelyn's mother and the Duchess of Sussex met on film set in 2013. A few years later, mother enrolled her daughter to school in London, where she was filming a new film. There Evelyn met Prince George of Cambridge. They became friends there, and because Evelyn's mother was friends with his dad's sister-in-law, the children often saw each other. After a while, their relationship was so strong that the children spent virtually every spare moment with each other. Holidays, weekends, winter holidays. When this all came to light, all the newspapers were buzzing about the alleged new girlfriend of the heir to the throne. From the point of view of the royal family and her friends, it seemed sick. How can a 5 year old boy have a girlfriend? And how could you write articles like "England has a future queen" or "The future king has found his love! ". It was just sick. As Evelyn grew up it became even more tedious. Prince George, despite his age, was still not settled, so the media thought he had something to do with the designer. Evelyn couldn't leave the house peacefully. Cameras followed her everywhere. Some wrote that history repeats itself, and that it will be with her as with the late Princess Diana, who died in 1997. In fact, the whole world asked themselves who Prince George and Evelyn Thompson were for each Other. Their friends and family know ​they were just friends. The fact that they were teenagers went to high school something sparked between them but every time they disowned it.

Evelyn and the Queen chose the outfit a good 2 hours. Both were tired of looking for this dress. It had to be unique, simple and classy. In the end, it fell on bright - blue skirts, black ballerinas so as not to overload the feet and navy blue small, modest handbag. Elizabeth looked very good in this compilation and the Queen was very grateful Evelyn that she did her job so well.
"I'm going to gather"  Evelyn told the Queen.
"You will not stay on tea and afternoon tea? From what I remember George was going to visit me today. Or will you talk to each other? You haven't seen each other in a long time."
"I'd love to stay but I have a lot of things on my mind related to the future fashion show" the girl replied.
"Then you have to go with me on Saturday to George's polo match. I think he will be very happy with your presence. And, and it's not just asking for but order from the Queen herself remember. "
Both women laughed
"Then see you ma'ma." Evelyn nod, however, at one point she felt pain in her back. Yes, it was Elizabeth who, despite her age, had enough strength to hit with a cane a young designer in the back.
"Don't fool around Evelyn! So many years we know each other and so many times I repeat to you that you should talk to me by name and do not dig when we are alone. "
"Actually, I try not to do it anymore but it so hard " she laughed slightly. "Then see you on Saturday MA'MA," Evelyn said leaving the room what the Queen laughed a little. She really liked this girl and always cheered on the relationship of her and her great-grandchild. She hoped they would be together someday. George was always wondering why his grandmother never liked any of his girlfriends. The answer was simple, Lilibeth considered a girl who didn't see in the future king only appearance and money was Evelyn Thompson and not the girl that her great grandson chose...

AUTHOR NOTE:
Hi guys!
At the very beginning of this book, I would like to point out that English is not my native language, so there may be errors in the story (if you notice such horses do not let me know!😉). Previously on my second account I wrote other books so you could say that I have "experience"? In any case, this is not my first book, but the first about the royal family. I was very interested in the subject of the British royal family so I decided to write a book about it. I hope you will be interested and if so do not forget to leave a star, some nice comment and observation on my profile!
Greetings from Polish!
Xoxo
Lily😙🌸