Chapter 11- Making Up

Allie's POV

"ALLIE!" I heard him scream.

I closed my eyes. I cannot go talk to him right now. Can't he just leave me alone? Can I go to lunch in peace, by myself?

"Allie, c'mon!" He shouted.

I ran a hand through my hair. "Jaycob, not now. Now's not a good time." I turned to him, and forced a half-smile.

Right then, Aiden walked up, and I mentally groaned. I really don't need this right now.

"Hey babe." He greeted, wrapping an arm around me. I squirmed out of his grasp, and without a look back, I ran to the library.

**

Jay's POV

"What the fuck is her issue?" Aiden muttered.

I looked at him, with an eyebrow raised, "What did you just say?"

He walked towards me, "I said, whats up with her?" He hissed in my face. I felt my hands curl into fists.

We were the same height, so I stared at him straight in the eyes.

"She just needs some fucking space, you should know how she is with her space by now!" I spat, pissed he said that about his own girlfriend.

I could treat her so much better.

Why is she with this guy again?

"Who are you to talk? You're just the best friend, even though we all know you're 'oh so madly in love' with her." He scoffed.

For Allie's sake, I will not punch him in the face.

I will not punch him in the face.

I smirked, "Who are you to talk? She's not even in love with her own boyfriend." I knew it wasn't true, but if I couldn't punch him, I'm gonna have to insult him.

He looked at me lazily, "Whatever helps you sleep at night, buddy." I rolled my eyes, why am I even talking to him?

I walked away from him. I found myself walking to the library, where Allie went. I carefully pushed opened the doors, and saw Allie at a table. The library was empty, and quiet, which was so.. soothing to me.

I sighed, when I remembered what I was here for. Is it bad if I go and talk to her?

I shrugged. I made my way over there, and sat in the seat next to her.

"Can I help you Jay?" She let out.

She looked at me, and I shook my head. "Just here to apologize."

"For?"

I sighed,"For.. Annoying you?" I offered, with a small smile.

She bit her lip, and tried to hide her smile.

I nudged her with my shoulder. "I see that smile.."

She shoved me, and stuck a tongue at me. "You're a jerk."

I hastily draped my arm around her shoulder, "I know." She tensed up, before relaxing against me.

She let out a breath. "We're good?"

"Yeah."

***

"DANIELLA JONATHAN'S HERE." I shouted, banging on her door.

I heard her sigh, as she opened the door, "Tell him I'm not home." Her eyes were bloodshot, and puffy. She was in a baggy sweater, and shorts. Her room was dark, and I could hear Panic! At The Disco, Girls/Girls/Boys, playing in the background. The one thing me and my sister had in common, was we liked the same music.

I trudged down the stairs, rolling my eyes. "Why do girls do this?" I asked myself.

"Do what, sport?" My dad questioned, from the sofa.

"Pretend like they don't care, when they obviously do?"

He snorted, "Why do you think they're known as drama queens?"

My mom came from behind, laundry basket spilling with clothes against her hip, and flicked the side of my dad's head.

"Ow!"

She simply muttered,"Don't make me call Ryan on you."

He visibly cringed. I smirked, and walked to the door.

I opened it again, to find a hopeless Jonathan. I'd pity him, but he brought this on himself.

"My sister said to fuck off." I lied, I would've said, 'Oh she's asleep', or 'She doesn't really wanna see you.' But this motherfucker cheated on her, so yeah, being the awesome little brother I am, I said that.

He sighed, and ran a hand through his hair, clumping it in his fists. "It was a one-time thing." He murmured to himself.

I rolled my eyes, slamming the door.

***

"JAYJAY GOT THE GIRL!" Adam sang, at the top of his lungs.

I looked at him funny, as we walked into third period. We sat down beside each other, in the back of the class.

The English teacher started to drone on and on, about some random shit.

"I saw you talking to her yesterday in the library, don't act like you don't know." Adam whispered.

"Whatever I- Wait, what? It was only me and her in the library yesterday.. Besides the librarian.."

He sheepishly rubbed the back of his neck, "I stalked you?" He admitted, nervously.

"You're an idiot." I groaned, face-palming myself.

I heard somebody clear their throat, "Gentlemen? Is there something you'd like to share with the class?" Our English teacher asked smoothly.

"No m'am." Adam lied. I looked at Adam, and then strangely, I had a flashback on how we met, which was surprisingly weird.

"Hey man, you okay?" This Asian kid asked me. I sighed. After what Allie just told me? Not really.

I shrugged, "I guess." The kid sat down on the stairs beside me.

"I'm Adam. Who are you?"

I looked at him, with a grin. "Me? Nobody." Why is this kid here, talking to me?

"You gotta be somebody."

"Jaycob. But you can call me Jay." I told him.
****

HAII YOU GUYSS
HOPE YOU LIKE THE CHAPPIE

VOTE

COMMENT

BE AWESOME