One

TW/ SH

  I woke up this morning to my 5 year old sister jumping onto me. She wraps herself onto me and I can hear her giggle. I sit up and wrap my arms around her. "I am going to miss you when your gone, do you promise to come back?" she mummles into my side. I laugh and say "Of course silly I will come back, I will come back to see you and nana as much as I can."

My bedroom door started to open and nana walked in. She's like my bestfriend ever since mine and Noel's parents passed away last year. They were in a car crash. It still really effects Noel and I. We were in the car with them when the accident happend. but ever since I became very close with my grandmother. She is a badass. She's the coolest person I know. She has lots of tattoo's and long brown hair that she always keeps pushed back with a tie die headband and she wears alot of rings and necklace's. She wears vintage clothes. Like flowley skirts and old band tee's.

She is were I get my style from. "Good morning livvy, Today is the big dayyy." She says and kisses me on the head. Today is the day that I go to collage. "I am very nervious." I tell her. "I know you are but your gonna be fine, now get your ass up and get dressed I made food for you to take with you to eat for breakfast so you are not late." she laughes. Noel jumps off the bed and runs out the room.

Nana hugs me before she leaves the room for me to get dressed. I go over to my dresser and pull out a crochet crop top and some flowly bell bottoms. I put them on and sit at my desk. There isnt much left in my room. I do my makeup and pull my hair into a messy bun with a headband. I put on my necklaces that I always have one. There is like 6 of them than I put my rings on. My bracelts always stay on my wrists. But thats for other reasons. I was about to grab my purse and head down stairs when my phone started to buzz.

I pick up my phone and look at the caller id and it said Devin. My stomach dropped to my feet. I broke up with him a week ago. He abused me for 2 years. He would make me feel so bad about myself and hit me. He is drunk all of the time. He ruined my metal health and I struggled with self harm. But even though he always hurt me so much. I always felt like he would change but he never did. So my grandma being the badass she is she helped me get away from him.

I really didnt want to answer the phone but I felt like I needed too. I click the green button and hold the phone to my ear. I regretted it right away when he started talking. He was drunk like normal "Please come back I really am sorry." he says drunkly into the phone. It's only 8 am why is he drunk already? "No I'm not coming back and stop calling me." I tell him. Right when I said that his attitude changed. "Well if you werent such a bitch everything would not have to be how it is, and I know where you are going to school so don't think I won't show up there." he spat and hung up the phone.

My heart dropped again because I know when he's mad he will show up. I put my phone in my bag and try to forget about what happened. I am not telling my nana because I dont want her to worry. I look around my room to make sure that I have every thing I need. I put all of my crystals and spiritual stuff in a box. I when down stairs and meet my nana outside.

"You sure you got everything livvy?" she asks me. I nod my head and put everything into the volkswagon. Yes volkswagon bus and I got it when I turned 18 from my parents because it was my dream. I love it so much. It is light blue with sticks on it and in the back there is a row of seats and a big open area. My friend Maddie makes fun of me but she is always the first to want to take my car when there is alot of people.  Nana hands me a muffin and coffee. I give her a hug and Noel a hug and get into my car. "I am going to miss you guys"

I tell them my final goodbyes. It is hard saying goodbye, I love them so much. I back out of the driveway. I start driving down the street. I put in my Fleetwood Mac cd. I am pretty sure I am in love with Stevie Nicks. I pull my long hair into a messy bun and put a headband on. I put my windows down and try to calm my nerves.

School doesnt start till monday and it is friday but I really want to get some things done with my dorm. I am very nevious about Devin showing up. When I have a strong feeling about something it normally is true. I really hope that I meet some nice people here. Or this school year will be very long.