He Proposes Part 1

Im writing this on my notes in my 6th period study hall. Lol

song is night changes

You sighed as you rolled out of bed in the morning. Well okay 12 isn't really the morning but to you it was. Luke was already gone and left a note saying how he had a last minute recording session and would be back around 2. You walked over plugging your phone into the speaker and blasting his most recent album. Singing along you dug through your closet until you found some shorts a cardigan and a tank top pulling it on you put a pair of fuzzy socks and pulled your hair up out of your face. Skipping into the kitchen still singing you made yourself a sandwich and sat on the couch. 4 episodes of Law and Order later you heard a car door slam. Turning off the tv and standing up you opened the door to see, Luke fidgeting with something in his pocket by the car. "You gonna come in?" You called out to him. He raised his head,"Oh uh- well I was wondering if you could come with me I wanna show you something." What? Why was he being so weird? You shrugged it off and went to grab your coat. Sliding into the passenger seat you reached for the radio. He looked at you sternly,"Seatbelt." He said gesturing to the thick black strap. Rolling your eyes you clipped it in place before turning the radio on. "Night Changes" started playing and you let out a deep laugh. "listening to four?" He rolled his eyes and turned it up singing along to the parts he new. Soon enough you were both singing to it and the car screeched as he almost missed his turn. "So where are we going?" You asked. Changing the song he sighed,"It's a surprise." "This isn't the part where you like murder me and leave me in a dumpster right?" You joked. "Maybe" He said and you both laughed. A few minutes later he stopped outside a small shopping center nicknamed, Teenage City, that held Aeropostle, Forever 21, Brandy Melville, American Apparel (I had to guys) and American Eagle. Confused you turned to him, "Why are we here?" He smirked, "Its part of the surprise, go get a dress or whatever you want to where to dinner." Rolling your eyes you stepped out of the car and reached into the glove compartment getting out your wallet. He pulled out just as quick as he pulled in and turned left at the red light probably headed to the 'guy' clothing side. Damn he's taking the long way. You muttered to yourself walk into Brandy Melville.

Part 1. Part 2 tomorrow.