Parent-Teacher Conference

AN: TYSM  for this really fun idea!

Even when Peter was eight, he still had Stark Luck. Of course, everyone except his close friends and family saw it as Parker Luck. Peter had been born into a very obviously rich and famous family. Tony, Pepper, and all the other Avengers unanimously made the choice that Peter would be known as Peter Parker to the public, with no relation to the Starks or Avengers whatsoever.

At first, everyone had been hesitant at letting Peter go to public school since he had been homeschooled until he was seven, but eventually, they decided to stop being the overprotective parents (Tony and Pepper), aunts and uncles (the Avengers) they were so that Peter could have at least a bit of the sense of normalcy that every other kid got. Of course, one of Peter's aunts could take down ten guys in five seconds while sipping a Starbucks coffee, one of Peter's uncles was over a hundred years old and had super strength. And you can't forget Pete's very own dad was the genius, billionaire, playboy, philanthropist Tony Stark. Oh, and don't forget Peter could stick to walls, had an IQ of over 270 at the age of eight, and could easily take down five men at the age of six...yup...totally normal.

On the first day of school, Tony had pulled a few strings so that on his public school record his parents were Mary and Richard Parker, a very ordinary couple that had lived in Queens with their son until they moved to Manhattan when Peter was seven. Peter had been homeschooled his whole life because of his crazy intelligence but eventually, his 'parents' had decided they couldn't keep up with him and wanted him to have a social life. Was third grade way too easy for a kid like Peter? ...Duh. But, Tony and Pepper weren't going to stick him in some college class, and again, the majority of the reason why they had put him in school was so that Peter could make friends. Unlike the public record, Tony could easily keep up with Peter so the actual education wasn't an issue.

"Alright Underoos, you ready?" He clipped the two straps of Peter's spider backpack together.

Unlike his father, Peter was nervous and awkward in social situations but if you took a chance to get to know him, he was the purest, friendliest kid ever. "I- I think so?"

Tony smiled and slipped on EDITH, "You'll do fine, I promise kid." He stood up so that he was no longer level with Peter and grabbed his hand, giving it an encouraging squeeze.

He led them to the car he usually drove when he was with Peter. It was very nice but not nearly as flashy as his usual sports cars but, this Mercedes attracted less attraction and it was safer for kids, meaning it was safer for Peter, meaning it didn't give anyone heart attacks when he rode in it.

Tony opened the door to the second row of seats and buckled Peter into his car seat before proceeding to open the door to his own row, he hopped in and started the car.

"Hey Boss, what's your destination?" FRIDAY'S voice blared on the speakers, Tony had upgraded the Mercedes so that it was controlled by FRIDAY and had a few other gadgets, mostly for defense except the toaster, the toaster was for 'toasting'. At least, that's what Tony had said when Pepper asked why he needed a toaster, Tony also made sure to make the windows bulletproof and very tinted.

"We're actually heading to Midtown elementary." (I made up the school...I am so unoriginal.)

FRIDAY was quiet, even an AI could get confused sometimes, "Have you decided to let Peter go to school?"

Tony sighed as if regretting his decision, "Yup. Could you go ahead and put the car on autopilot and drive us there?"

FRIDAY didn't respond but she obviously heard because within a few seconds they were driving out of the garage and towards the school. The next ten minutes were filled with silence.