Chapter 22

third person pov:

It was early morning something around 7 AM and Murder time trio dared themselves to do another wave of pranks but this one particular was the stupidest. Both Killer and Horror dared Dust to grab bucked with ice cold water and throw it on someone while they were sleeping so Dust decided to do so. He grab bucked and teleported to random snowding before he break ice in one random place and grab water and some ice out of the hole before teleporting back. Meanwhile Killer and Horror already wait and when they saw Dust with smug they laught quietly before they sprinted upstairs.

Their giggles were hearer thought main hall before they entered one room with bucked of freezing cold water. "Do it Dust do it!" "Yes Dust do it. Don't be pussy." "Fine Fine." Dust remark with grin before walking on bed and throwing cold water on it. Murder time trio laugh while they hear gasp from shock before they fall on ground laughing their asses off only for her to glare at them while covering Error skull before shouting. "You have ten seconds." 

 "Ten seconds of what?" Horror ask confused. "NINE. EIGHT. SEVEN. SIX-." Murder time trio quickly gulp before they ran away from room while she stood up and grab her scythe running to skulls of those three idiots and screaming. 

"COME BACK HERE YOU FUCKERS! I DARE YOU TO SHOW UP YOUR SORRY ASS BEFORE I WILL MURDER YOU FOR DOING THIS TO ME! I CAN'T HAVE ONE NIGHT WITHOUT YOU SOMEHOW RUINING YOU. NOW I'M ALL WET AND COLD! AND DUST I SWEAR WHEN I WILL FIND, NOT EVEN NIGHTMARE WILL BE ABLE TO CHANGE MY MIND!" She screamed from top of her non existing lungs before running or ratter floating downstairs to hunt down those three man babies.

Murder time trio ran for their lives waking up Nightmare and Cross who groaned and grabbed all three of them before growling in ther faces making them gulp. "S-sup Boss." Dust said scaredly. "Do you have any fucking idea how early it is?!" Dust nod. "*sigh* Go and make food so that you can be at least usefull." Nightmare told throwing him and Horror in kitchen while Cross just let go of Killer who walked there himself.

Nightmare yawn before looking at Reaper only to flitch when he saw her with wet clothes. "What exacly happe-." "Those idiots thouht it would be good idea to throw bucked of freezing water at me while sleeping. Now if you excuse me. I will go and take shower before I will turn into sanscicle. Repeaper told angrily before stroming to bathroom.

She got there and strip herself before walking to shower and turning on warm water making her shive from how cold her body was few second ago before she starts to do her own job. After few minutes she decided that she is warm enought so Reaper turn off shower head and and grab towel before starting to dry herself. While she was doing so she didn't hear someone opening door to bathroom and continue to dry herself before she yelp when she felt pair of arms wrapping around her.

Reaper turned around quickly hit who ever daret to touch her only to smile softly when she saw that it was none other than Error. "Hi Glitchy. Have a good sleep?" Error nod. "I see you took a shower." "Yea. Dust decided it was good idea to wake me up with bucked of cold water so I-." Reaper was cut of when she felt Error's mouth next to her's before she melted into kiss. After few second they broke from kiss while Reaper chuckeled sligthly before mumbeling. "Wow. So romantic and needy."

"I can't just say no to the face of yours." "Only face?" Seconf after Reaper said that she felt Error squeesing her pelvic bone a little making her moan quietly while Error whisper. "Your face is just sweet treat. I would love to have main dish." "Oh god you're sutch a pervert." Reaper told while blushing.

"I can't help it. You look so gorgeous like this. Besides. You were the one who made me act this way." Error told in purr before he starts to kiss Reaper neck making her moan while she wrapped her hands around his neck and brought her neck closer to Error's face. Error accepted her offer and give her few gentle kisses around her sensitve spot before he procide to bit in mark making Reaper moan loudly whilse she put hand on her face muffle it.