Chapter 12.2

(Ok. This part will have prety brutal content so be aware of some graphic scenes and lots of blood and gore. Ok.)

Erratum's pov:

*yawn* 'Damm. I still hell of a tired. I need to check myself. Ok checking. . . . cmon. . . . Ah finally. Ffff. My magic is only on 35% damit that  isn't good. But I've been in worse state then this. Well now I need to find Death.' "I hope she didn't delete my novela like last time."

I stretch and walk to closet and took some clothes before walking to living room and finding Death asleep. 'Aww. He fall asleep on couch. Damm he look cut- Wait what happend to his figner?!' I mentally shout. I walk to couch and took her hand before looking closely. I then gasp in suprise. "Who in the world would done someting to someone like him." I mumble.

If I will find that person. He can be sure that he will need his deathwish real fast. "R-Reaps?" I whisper. "Glitchy what happe- AHH." She randomly shout and almost jump from couch but I catch her and place her back there.

"Easy. Easy. Death What happend to your finger?" I ask suprised. "I-I was just talking with Nightmare in starbuck before we head to our house but then some streat gangs attack us and onse of them cut off my finger with ring so I then dust him infont of Nightmare before taking my ring back. Also. I summon my scythe."

". . . . . . D-Death?" "Yea." "Tell me that this some sick dream." "No it isn't." I don't know what happend next but my body automatically sits on couch."

"Oh my god. We are deep on problems. . . What was Nightmares reaction." "He was . . .  suprised but happy." "What do you mean?" "Well He knew that we weren't normal at some point and I prove him by this. But don't worry. He promise me to not to tell anyone. And Nightmare don't look like someome who would lie." "Yea your right. But did they hurt you. Of corse they hurt your they cut your finger off!"

"Glitchy chill. Did you forget that I'm also god. And I don't think that rusty knife can kill me." "But seriusly where they hit you. I need to herl you."

Death sing and took her shir of before showing her ribs and I hiss before instantly healing it. "I swear If I find them I will rip their head off before dragging their death bodies to Horor from our multiverse so he can have dinner." "Glitchy no! You are still now on magic. You need to sleep and heal!" "Death calm down if you will waving wiht your hand like this then I wll never heal you. And stop doing scenes you are almost like Blue at this point."

"But I'm right." "You may be right. But I don't want to see you hurt if I'm alive in this rotten body of mine." "But-But." "Don't answer back. I alery told what I wanted to told. And now you will sit here and heal or I will force you to heal."

"And how." Death ask. I just made my creepy face and Death already god my message. "No you wouldn't." "Yes I would." "Ugghh. Fine you won." "Thanks." I told and pet her skull before she layid on couch and I sit on armchair.

"Anyway. What time is it?" "7:45" "Shit!" I shout. "What happend." "I need to go to school." "You aren't student." "Yea your right. . . I AM A TEACHER!" I shout again and jump from armchair before rushing to bedroom so I can change my clothes. After minute I came back to living room fully dressed. "Glitchy don't panic. I told Nightmare that you can come later." "Yea but I need to do someting no I need to be there." 

"Well I then wish you luck Glitchy. And don't use magic mutch. I can feel that you are still low on it." "Thats Death for care. Bye. Reaps." "By Glitchy." He told so I teleport to school.

I walk to my class and sigh in relief before placing my think on table. I was ready to say someting before Nightmare almost rip my doors off and came.