Forced betrayal

I actually kinda like how this turned out. Also, two updates in one week? Yes love it.

Dream knew he needed a man on the inside for Pogtopia. He thought about who would be the perfect person, after a while if thinking it came to him, Tommyinnit. Tommy could be the perfect traitor, he's strong, skilled, smart, a strategic person, and most importantly loyal. Because of Tommy's loyalty if Dream got inside Tommy's head and made him the traitor no one would suspect it.

Dream started to watch Tommy like a hawk, waiting for the perfect moment to take control over him. Dream smirked as he saw Tubbo leave Tommy all by himself, now was the time. Dream jumped down from the tree branch that he was on and headed over to his soon-to-be traitor.

Tommy turned around to see the masked man staring down at him, but before Tommy could speak Dream put his hand on Tommy's head. Dream focused all his energy into invading the blond's mind.

Dream saw Tommy's eyes flash green. He started his orders "Listen to me Tommy, you are my traitor, you will report to me and me alone. You don't have allegiance with anyone but me." Tommy nodded his head and Dream let go. Tommy's eyes faded back to their ocean blue colour and he passed out. Dream scattered before anyone could see him, he ran through the trees and back to Sapnap's house.

Wilbur was searching for his little brother and panicked when he saw him laying on the grass floor either passed or knocked out. Wilbur picked up the young teen and carried him back to Pogtopia. Techno saw Wilbur come in with little Tommy in his arms. He quickly stood up "what happened to him?" Techno asked his voice was laced with worry.

Wilbur shrugged and swiftly got Tommy into a bed. Wilbur was being his overprotective self and got way more healing potions than he needed to. "Will, Tommy is fine he doesn't need that many potions" Techno was back with his chill voice. Wilbur hugged his Tommy "yeah I guess you're right."

Tommy woke up a few days later and followed what Dream had asked him to do. He would gather information about Pogtopia's side of war and he told that information to Dream. Tommy hated it, he even asked to be killed rather than betray his family.

Later on, Dream revealed that there was a traitor amongst the people of Pogtopia and he said that it's who they least expected. Tommy knew it was him and he tried to tell Tubbo or Wilbur but every time he tried he would uncontrollably talk about something else.

Tommy was helpless and when he told that to Wilbur he countered the statement. "No no no Tommy you're far from helpless, you're the only one who I can trust, you're always gonna be their for me right?" Tommy's heart broke when Wilbur said that. He wished he was more obvious with his traitorous self, he wishes he wasn't so loyal, he wishes everyone knew the traitor was him.

"No Wilby, you can't trust me!" Tommy yelled as he sobbed onto Wilbur's chest. "Tommy you're just confused, you're only 16 and you're still a child I get it but I can and will always trust you" Tommy fought for his control just to scream that he was the traitor.

"No Wilby you don't understand I'm th-the the fa-th-th, farthest t-thing from a child" Damn it he was so close to saying it. Wilbur just laughed and said, "still the same Tommy I see." Tommy groaned in annoyance.

The day of war finally came for Manberg and Pogtopia. Dream smirked and kept his eyes on his pawn. Sapnap ran through the battlefield being the reckless moron he was. Dream scoffed at his "friend" (cough chess piece) and preceded to deliver attacks to the members of Pogtopia.

"Dream's over here!" He heard someone shout, three people started to chase him Wilbur, Techno and Tubbo. Dream chuckled when he saw Tommy fighting Sapnap. Mask boy managed to lose Techno and Wilbur which in his opinion was all that he needed to worry about.

Dream slashed Tubbo's stomach and watched him fall to his knees. Blood came spewing out of his mouth as he screamed.

Tommy could hear the scream from a mile away. Tubbo. Without even thinking Tommy elbowed Sapnap right at his Adam's apple. (that would definitely hurt) Sapnap gasped for breath and stumbled back leaving Tommy alone. Never in his life had he run so fast before, he pushed Karl into the water when he tried to stand in his way.

He was like a rhino charging at a target, nothing would stop him from reaching Tubbo. Tommy finally saw him, Tubbo was choking on the red substance which was his own. Tommy rushed towards the bee boy. Tommy used every single healing potion he had on his to stop the blood from exiting Tubbo's body.

"NIKI!" He screamed knowing that she had the best experience in healing fatal wounds. His voice was raspy and hard to hear the first time so he tried again "NI-" someone covered his mouth and dragged him away from Tubbo. Tommy kicked and fought with his captor and obviously failed from being held by a 6'3 mf.

"Tommy stop" Tommy knew that voice anywhere, Dream. Tommy's body seemed to shut down and let Dream take him away. Dream took Tommy all the way behind the ongoing war that was happening.

"Now, my traitor do what you were meant to do" Tommy shook his head and glared at Dream "you can't say no to me" Dream handed a matchbox to Tommy. Tommy slowly took it but wanted to throw it down the cliff that they were on, but of course he couldn't.

Tommy's head felt fuzzy and he didn't know how he got there but he ended up in the room with all that TNT that Dream had set up to destroy L'manberg. The matchbox trembled in Tommy's shaking hands. "I don't want to do this" he said.

"But you have to, because I said so" Dream's voice echoed in the back of his head. Tommy walked to the one piece of TNT that was exposed and just waiting to ignite the others. "No" Tommy whimpered with his hands over the destructive block "do it" once again Dream said.

With all of his strength, Tommy threw the matchbox down on the ground. Heavy breaths came out of his mouth. "Ugh fine. I'LL DO IT MYSELF!" Dream yelled. Tommy quivered, he suddenly felt cold. He went to turn and leave the dreaded room but his feet wouldn't move.

Tommy looked down at the box and picked it back up "what are you doing to me!?" Tommy screamed as he walked back to the red, white, and black block. His own body wouldn't respond Tommy watched the match go up in a flame.

"Oh? I'm just using you for a bit, you don't mind right" Dream then started to laugh, he was insane. Tommy stared at the wooden stick with the flame flickering at the tip.

A spark of the flame separated itself from the rest. It bounced around Tommy and made THE signature right in front of his blue eyes.

:)

He actually dropped the match. Tears flowed down his face.

Everything was gone, he destroyed everything.

All that he could hear was laughter.

Just make it stop

Please, it's too loud

Tommyinnit was blown up

My first attempt at angst. Did I do good? I hope I did.

I hope I slurped up some of the puddles, it really started to get all watery.

Thoughts? Suggestions? Requests?

Have a good day/night

Bye