Ain't no crying

I fuckin love this song
By Derivakat
Smol lyric change

Tommy's thoughts were practically eating him alive, Eret had betrayed L'manberg for the SMP and for power, Wilbur was furious and he was not acting like a president at the moment. Tommy questioned his loyalty, Dream wanted him on his side, he didn't accept.

He needed to play his drums, he never told Tubbo or anyone about his musical talent, music was always Wilbur's thing and Tommy didn't want to ruin it for his older brother.

Tommy snuck out of the caravan, past Fundy, and the rest of the L'manberg citizens. The Iron door shut with almost no sound editing for the rusty hinges.

But Fundy was a fox hybrid, his hearing was far more precise than a normal human. Fundy woke up after hearing the soft clang, he woke his dad up and Tubbo after. They all followed their youngest member past trees and into the Dreamsmp lands.

They all thought Tommy was another traitor but that was soon diminished after Tommy flicked a hidden button (and the smp went boom, lol) and fell through the floor.

The three waited a couple seconds than jumped in after him landing on haybales and receiving only a small amount of pain from the fall.

The corridor was a dark red colour and it seemed endless, but they finally came to a room with some fish tanks and a chandelier made from glowstone. Wilbur stopped and put his arm out to prevent anyone from exposing themselves to Tommy, who was now getting on a drum chair with a microphone in from of him. (Soundproof walls)

The first few bangs on the precaution instrument sounded than Tommy began to sing.

"What am I fighting for?
Whose side am I on?
Lost everything in the crossfire
Witnessed the wreckage at dawn"

Tubbo listened stunned, he never knew Tommy could sing, let alone play the drums. Wilbur stood with a saddened expression, as a writer of music himself he knew that lyrics always meant something to the artist. He honestly never thought that Tommy felt this way, Wilbur never considered Tommy's own emotions.

"Say it enough and I'll start believing
He can tell me that it's righteous
'Keep your chin up in the crisis'
Say it enough and I'll start believing
In the glory in the justice
He will drill it into my head"

Wilbur remembered the time when he was preparing Tommy for the war, he always told Tommy to stay strong no matter what.

"Ain't no crying till the wars done
Ain't no crying 'cause the fightings just begun
No crying till the sun comes
Till the sun comes up
Till the sun comes up"

Tommy hit each part of the drum set a little aggressively as the memories flowed through his mind. Tears flowes down his eyes and onto his sanded sticks.

"In the division, make my decision
Every shoulder I've leaned on are the ones I might turn on
Burn it to ashes? watch as it crashes?
Nobody left to forgive or forget"

Wilbur was concerned for Tommy, would he betray L'manberg? But more importantly, is he ok?

"Say it enough and I'll start believing
They can tell me that it's righteous
Keep my chin up in the crisis
Say it enough and I'll start believing
For the glory, for the justice
I will drill it into my head!"

Tommy didn't even need the microphone, he was basically screaming his feelings out into a song.

"Ain't no crying till the wars done
Ain't no crying cause the fightings just begun
No crying till the sun comes
Till the sun comes up till the sun comes up"

The sticks collided with the round surfaces hard for a little instrumental with no words.

"Who am I fighting for?
What have I done?
What am I dying for?
What has this all become?"

Tommy did have a point, the war for independence was getting a little overkill.

"Make me live with the pressure
Make me live with the pain
Sacrifice us for nothing
Everyone is still dying in vain"

The room became quiet when the drums went silent. Wilbur came out from behind the wall and him and the blonde both locked eyes with eachother. Tommy's face filled with fear. "Uh you weren't supposed to see or hear that." Tubbo and Fundy stood behind Wilbur, staring at Tommy in astonishment. 

"You never told me you could play, or sing" Tubbo said while holding his fists close to his chest in anxiousness of how the blonde would react. "I'm so sorry Toms. I'll try to negotiate with Dream instead of wasting everyone's lives" Wilbir held his arms out and not even a second later Tommy ran straight into them. Fundy and Tubbo join the group hug and all was well.

I think my break is over 😅

Nothing that a few lore streams and a few hours of crying can't handle.

Anyhow this is what my brain gives you

I'm a little sick. It's not covid! It's just a cough and a stuffy nose and feeling like shit.

Have a great day/night

Bye bye