I'm watching you

(It's short)

I sat there outside Tubbo's and that enderbitch's mansion. If I do remember correctly I believe that Foolish built it. They were probably having such a good time in there, laughing and having fun with the baby zombie pigman, Michael was it? I accepted the fact that Tubbo likes Ranboo more then me.

The two walked outside and saw me. I was shivering because of the cold. I didn't have the proper clothing like those two did. I could bearly feel anything. Tubbo ran over to me and threw a small jacket over my shoulders.

"Tommy, my God you're freezing let's get you inside." Tubbo grabbed one of my arms and was dragging me inside the house. The warmth instantly replaced the bitter cold and I stopped shivering. Ranboo came in shortly afterwards and called. "Hey Tubbs did you put Michael in his room?"

Hearing Ranboo call Tubbo that made my heart break slightly. I took off the jacket and without hesitation Tubbo took it from my hands. "Hey Tubbzo why don't you go check on Michael while Ranboo and I spend a little quality time together?" Tubbo squeaked an ok and ran upstairs.

I glared at Ranboo and marched right towards him, pulling him down so he's at my height. I looked him straight in the eye "listen here, Tubbo deserves the world and if I find out that you have done something to upset or hurt him I will personally come all the way over here and beat your ass. Do you understand?" I saw fear slip into his different coloured eyes and he backed away studdering.

"Y-y-yes I-I und-der-stand" I smiled as if nothing even happened. Tubbo came back down shortly. "Well I better get going, Puffy needs me" Tubbo jumped into my arms and I gave Ranboo a death glare making him gulp, and with that I left Snowchester and intending to keep the vow I made.

Yay protectiveInnit

Have a good day/night

I love you 😍