13

The Jack siblings were out on their tennis court, bored out of their minds. It was finally Friday and Natlynn's big sleepover began, unfortunately for Adrian, means no meeting Lucy at the motel for their Friday. He was still excited to see her, even if they had to act like nothing was happening between them in private. He slightly wondered would they sneak off from the others, having to hurry before they noticed she was gone for too long. He smirked lightly, hitting the tennis ball back to Natlynn, thinking about what the weeknd would bring him.

Natlynn was incredibly excited for this weekend, finally having true friends over instead of the ones who used her just to see her father and brother in person. Yeah, Juvia and Minerva slept with him but they were still her friends. She was just glad that this could be a relief from the Natsu drama she was going through, a break from everything.

A maid came outside to the tennis courts where Natlynn and Adrian played, smiling softly.

"Miss Natlynn, your friends are here." She spoke, walking back inside. Adrian was caught off guard by the maid's announcement that he didn't notice the tennis ball coming straight at him. He held his mouth in pain as Natlynn hit the ball straight to his mouth.

"What the fuck?!"

"Maybe you should've been paying attention." Natlynn laughed, walking towards the doors and turning towards her older brother, "Stay away from my friends." She glared harshly before leaving him with a bloody mouth.

The girls stood at the Jack doors, taking in the home with their sleepover bags in their hands. They forgot how rich Natlynn actually was, debating if she was richer than Lucy.

"You're here!" Natlynn smiled, walking towards all of the girls, giving them a hug one by one.

"Nice home, Natlynn." Wendy complimented.

"Thank you."

A shirtless bloody mouth Adrian walked into the main room, the girls blushing red and mouths dropping at the sight. Lucy bit her lip slightly as she tried to keep her thoughts of the boy from rushing in her mind. He wiped his mouth before looking up and glaring slightly at his sister, ignoring everyone's stares. "You're so fucking dead."

Natlynn rolled her eyes, "Don't play tennis and not pay attention then."

"Tennis?"

Natlynn turned towards her friends, guiding her to her room, "Yep! We have a tennis court, pool, archery, a sword training area, a training spot downstairs in case you wanna do that, a casino with darts and stuff and a bar full of basically all the alcohol you can think of." Natlynn beamed, them dropping their jaws at her home.

"You literally have everything." Levy, Yukino, and Lucy mumbled.

"A casino huh?" Evergreen chuckled.

"Sword training area? It wouldn't hurt to train." Erza grinned, a dangerous glint in her eye.

"I always wanted to play tennis." Mira beamed.

"Archery sounds amazing." Minerva smiled.

"All I heard was bar and alcohol."

"Of course you did." Everyone sweatdropped.

Natlynn giggled softly at her friends, "Well, we have all weekend to do everything you guys want to. Let's put your bags down first." Everyone followed her upstairs until Adrian felt a small stare onto his back. He turned around, meeting Lucy's intense stare as she stared at his back muscles. They both held eye contact for awhile, Adrian sending her a small wink. Lucy blushed lightly before walking behind Levy. He chuckled deeply, walking into the kitchen.