[8] I Guess The Sky Does Hold Miracles Afterall

"I can do that."
*Jakob Smiles*
"Kayla... why are you looking at me like that?"
"I haven't seen you smile yet and you just did. It was beautiful Jakob..Do it again! Please!"
"Noooo, I appreciate the comment, but I don't wanna'! Let's just continue the training please?"
"Fine, but I'll make you smile again somehow."
"Fine. That's up to you. Better keep your promise though, I'm relying on you Kayla."
"I hope you are."
*She Smiles Gently*
You know, she has the prettiest damn smile. I've decided, I'll marry this girl one day, whether I can sing or not.
"Jakob, I'll sing it again, but be prepared to go after me."
*She Sings The Same Song Again*
Man, I really could listen to this forever. Ever heard an angel talk to you? Me neither, until today anyway. I want to sing because this girl can sing like this just due to me singing years ago. Alright, I'll finish it this time! You can do this Felix Quinn!
"Your turn Jakob!"
"Okay."
*Jakob Starts Singing*
-Kayla's Thoughts-
He really is amazing. He started off better than last time. Either way his voice is just pure and astonishing no matter what. Please just look up this time Jakob. Surely you have the song memorized by now, you're a pro.
-Back To Jakob-
Look up Jakob! Look up! I want to hear! I want to hear! Ears if you go out on me now I can't improve! Do NOT stop hearing no matter what! If I can finish this song, she will praise me and then maybe stay with me. I hope she does, I really do!
*While singing Jakob Closes His Eyes And Looks Up Smiling Ear To Ear*
I can still hear. Good, I'm doing great. Keep it up Felix Quinn! You CAN do this!
*Jakob Finishes The Song*
"Jakob... You finished, I'm sure you could here yourself by your face and your voice. I'm so proud, but it's not like I didn't expect it. I knew you could do it if you tried. Really, good job..."
*Kayla Starts Crying*
"Wait, why are you crying then?! If I did good then why are you sad?!"
"These aren't sad tears, they're happy tears. I'm overjoyed to hear you sing again, it makes me especially happy that I caused it. I'm so happy!"
*She Starts Sobbing*
Oh, those kind of tears. I'm happy to Kayla. I can make my aunt happy now. Thank you so much.
"I guess the sky really does miracles after all."