[2] A New Point Of View?

After that 'exciting' day of hell, I'm headed home.
*Jakob Stops Walking*
Woah... What is this astonishing voice I hear? It makes me want to.... Want to almost cry. I love it. I have to find the owner of this voice.
*He Starts Running Anxiously*
Where are you?! Who's goddess voice is this?! Please, let me find...
*He Suddenly Stops Again*
Gorgeous... She is absolutely stunning. This girl.. who is she? I have to talk to her and get to know her. I will wait on her to finish singing though. Why is she singing on the street, I wonder? She's got such a magnificent voice and yet she's singing on the street, not to mention she's drop dead gorgeous. She has these feminine glasses that fit her look perfectly, she has this fine and clean blonde hair up in a cute pony tail, some glistening hazel eyes that are hidden behind her glasses, she's a little shorter than me, but it's cute, and of course her breast are grade A. Yes, I am a guy, so I look for that kind of stuff.
"Is that you?? Felix Quinn?"
"Do not call me that! Call me Jakob.. How do you know me anyway?"
"You wouldn't know would you? Hehe.. when I was little I went to your concerts! You're my idol! That's why I'm here today singing my heart off to the public."
"How can I be your idol? I quit when I was five years old."
"Because you were so little and sounded beautiful to my five year old ears. I loved listening to you. I had my mother record you when you sang so I could listen to it when I slept. I always had the best dreams. One day you just quit though. When my mother told me that I cried for a week. I was so sad until my mother said,"How about not crying, and learning to sing so he will hear your voice one day. Bring him back to us." So I'm here singing to impress my mother and also for you Fel.. I mean Jakob!"
She's smiling and she doesn't sound like she's pulling my leg, but wait, why bring me back? I wasn't that good. Especially now, I wouldn't be because I can't hear myself sing. I'm no good.
"Sorry... But I'm not going back."
"What?! Why?"
"None of your business."
*Jakob Begins Walking Away*
"I promise I'll bring you back. You can count on that Jakob!"
That was interesting. Usually people who remember me talk down to me. I'm glad I didn't have to hear that, but this wasn't something I wanted either. I wish I could sing again, but I can't hear myself sing. After all it's my punishment. I have to atone for what I did to my Aunt Lisa. She died because of me, because of how much I made her stress and work for the cost of my success. Then.. then I failed at my last tournament. So this is me atoning for what I've done.