[11] I Can Do This

-Kayla's POV-
Jakob you should leave. I don't want you here, you'll get hurt. I can't have that. I can handle a few hits, in a strong girl. Leave, please.
*Kayla Starts Sobbing*
"See,you made her cry. Maybe you should leave, you're useless to her."
-Jakob's POV-
I'm useless? No way, I can't be useless to the girl that saved my life! Wait.. that's not something that she would say. She's way too nice. So this guys just trying to piss me off. In other words he just wants his way with her! I WILL NEVER LET THAT HAPPEN!
"DO YOU WANNA DIE, FUCKER?!"
-Kayla's POV-
Woah, I've never heard Jakob yell like that. Look at his eyes. I've never seen someone so angry. I hope he doesn't get hurt he doesn't look so strong. Oh crap, that guys about to hit Jakob. What should I do?! I don't wanna see any of this!
*Kayla Closes Her Eyes While Hearing Punches and Bodies Thuding*
I wonder if he's done?
*Kayla's Eyes Widen*
Jakob beat the other two up? It's just him and the leader guy now. Wow, Jakob looks so angry. Jakob's gonna' make the first move? That's always bad! As he swung the guys stopped his arm with his forearm, then he went to make a move, but he was too slow. Jakob's foot met his stomach, making the guy fall down backwards. Jakob's not done yet, he's still enraged. He gets in his knees over the guy knocked down.
"Dude, you won just let me go. There's no point to go this far!"
"It's not won til you get what you deserve you waste of skin."
I have to stop him before he kills this guy! Jakob's really gonna' do it! Jakob starts punching his face furiously. Here we go!
*Kayla Runs Towards Jakob and Tackling Him*
"Why did you do that?! I was making you safe, and you're safer without scum like him around!"
"Because I love you Jakob. I don't want you to bare blood in your hands, especially because of me."