TommyInnit: The Greatest Bad Guy

________________________________

"What the fuck?!" Exclaimed the blonde as he huffed and puffed, trying to ignore the three top-ten ranked heros behind him. The boy was on a manhunt, and he had  to get away- or else he would be totally done for. But, he was THE great Tommyinnit, he was amazing, agile, cunning, strong, extremely charming, and hella handsome! So of course he would be able to get away.

He stumbled as he reached the ledge of the giant building, turning around to the three heros. He was cornered.

"No where left to run, kid." Huffed Phantom, the siren hero.

Tommy grinned from behind his mask. "Sorry boys, guess you're all out of luck." He shrugged, giving a quick salute before jumping off the building.

The three super heros instantly rushed over, peering down, eyes wide as the man in the red and white, extremely dirty, hoodie fell at such extreme speeds.

"WHAT THE FUCK- DID HE JUST-?!" Shouted Phantom, watching as the masked figure was suddenly swooped away just before falling splat into the pavement below.

_________________________________

Tommy's eyes blinked open, he glanced around. What the fuck? He was being,,,,carried??? What? He glanced around, a frown on his lips. "What the-" The boy took notice to the fact he was being carried. He glanced up at the face of whoever was carrying him, suddenly a scream erupted from him as he quickly reached his hands up, hitting at the face of none other than Ranboob.

Said half and half oreo scrunched up his face, annoyed. "St-stop that-" Hissed the freakishly tall man.

"LET GO OF ME YOU FUCKING- BOOB ASS- MOTHERFUCKER!!" Yelled the blonde boy, clawing at Ranboob's face, the taller boy suddenly let go of the smaller after entering an alley way.

"My god. Never touch me again." Tommy said, a look of disgust washed over his face as he looked at the weirdo, dusting himself off.

Ranboo frowned lightly, he had never understood why the blonde had such a strong hatred towards him, Tubbo had said it would've gotten better after the many months they've all been together, but it only seemed to be getting worse.

"Uh- Tubbo is,,,,not at all too happy that you broke the ear piece..." Ranboob said after a bit of silence, scratching the back of his neck awkwardly.

Tommy's eyes widened, fuck. He forgot he broke it before he started to get chased by the heros, he didn't want the other's annoying voice constantly in his head as he ran for his life. "Shit-" Hissed the blonde, huffing lightly with a sigh.

"Yeaaahhhh,,," Ranboob said after a bit. The two boys stayed in the alley way for a while in silence, only small chatting bubbling up from them every once in a while, but other than that, they were extremely quiet as to not get caught by the heros that would possibly still be nearby.

Ranboob peered the corner, looking out. "The coast seems to be clear, c'mon let's start heading back." He made a 'come over' motion with his hand for the blonde to come over.

The two walked the night, not many were out and about these hours, but that was fine, the teenagers mostly preferred to be alone with one another than to have many people around them, though usually having others around made it easier to blend in. The two spoke as they walked, soft chuckles erupting from them as they made jokes about the nights occurances, Tommy talking about the sheer adrenalin he had felt while being hunted down by the three heros- and slightly fan-boying about them, even if he was a villian, he still adored those heros- especially Philza, the winged hero, that man was like a god that Tommy worshipped, his two friends were usually forced to listen to the blonde talk their ears off about the hero, yet the two others didn't mind.