The daily life of Ranboo_Beloved

//AN: THIS IS AN EDITED VERSION, I DIDN'T LIKE THE OG! ENJOY!//

//SO SORRY I'VE BEEN UNPUBLISHING AND PUBLISHING THIS CHAPTER- WATTPAD IS BEINF AN ABSELOUT DICK TO ME AND KEEPS MAKING ME HAVE TO FIX SO MANY THINGS!//

___

"Oh yeah-" Tommy paused. "uhhhhhh- oh would you look at the time? That's a story for another time." The blonde abruptly stood up. "I'm going to head to bed. 'Night you two." He said before leaving the living room and going into the bedroom.

Ranboo slightly panicked as he watched Tommy walk away. He knew what would happen next, though he didn't know if he himself would be able to avoid the question properly. Tubbo had a way with manipulating him into spilling things.

Tubbo turned instantly to look at Ranboo. "Spill." The brunette demanded.

Ranboo paused, raising his hands up in a surrender like way. "S-spill what? There- there is abseloutly nothing to spill- no beans- they've uh- all be eaten! Mhm mhm!" The half and half boy said quickly, eyebrows furrowing in worry a bit.

"Ranboo.." Tubbo had pouted at the other.

Ranboo had looked away. "No- nope- no- that won't work on me this time- I- I'm not going to say anything!" He exclaimed. "Wh- well- I mean- not like there is anything to uh- spill-"

Tubbo frowned, getting up and moving over to where Ranboo sat on the recliner. The brunette reached up to his own brown fringe, pulling it up a bit to reveal his eyes before reaching out towards Ranboo, cupping the enderman's face in his hands, moving the other's face to look at him.

"Raaannboooooo." Tubbo whined, giving the best puppy dog eyes he could do.

Ranboo sighed, frowning. "F-fine!" He exclaimed, gulping.

"Well..." And then, he began to explain.

____________________________________________________

//A/N: the following will be a flashback, I'll tell you when said flash back is over [://

Ranboo had gone out. Where to? No one really knew-

Well, obviously he knew- he was himself who had gone out- so obviously he know! For hells sake- I know too- I'm his inner monolo-

"Ahem-"

Oh, right- sorry.

As I was saying, Ranboo had gone out. He had snuck from behind Tubbo who was trying to guide Tommy on some weird mission- emphasis on the trying- Tubbo was mostly just yelling into the mic, gaining yells of protest in return from Tommy.

Ranboo gently shut the door behind himself, pulling up his dual colored mask over his nose and adjusting his round sunglasses and cloak.

Now, you could see where I'm going with this, considering Ranboo is a "villian" as well. Society's view of villian is dumb. But we can dabble on that later.

The enderman walked along the roofs of buildings, jumping from building to building, a low hum escaping him as he walked, listening to his shoes clinking against the materials he stepped on.

The moon was bright and round out, it adorned the night sky as he walked. It was a peacful night- cold- yet peaceful. He was glad he wore the cloack whenever he went out to do his job stuff, especially in cold nights like these.

It took Ranboo quite the amount of walking and jumping to get to get to his destination, since where he was headed to was the other side of town.

Though, he eventually got there sucessfully. The boy had refused to teleport there. Yes, he had the abilty to do such. But it often took a lot of energy out of him to do such with great distances- so he quite often opted for walking instead- unless it was urgent.