Chapter 4

🎧Song👆
Hope you enjoy! ☺️
Y/N - your name

Your POV:
I walk down the hall and back to the dining room. I sit in my chair, waiting for Patrick and Sullivan to come back. Ok. I can't think about Patrick like that! But My panties have a huge pool of wetness and my heart is beating very fast and my core is pounding and aching. The butterflies soaring through my body like jet planes and I only been here for ten minutes!! We still have to finish dinner!! This going to be so painful...

I then notice that red wine is split everywhere on the table. This might be why I found Patrick in his bedroom shirtless. He probably spilt wine all over his shirt.

Patrick and Sullivan walk into the dining room. Patrick has a shirt on now. They both sit down and Patrick begins to clean up the red wine on the table with a paper towel.
"Well this is a very interesting dinner." Patrick blurts out glancing at me with a very small smirk, knowing that we almost kissed in his bedroom. I watch him walk out the dining room with the dirty stained paper towels. The butterflies start to calm down as soon as Patrick leaves the room.

This is so weird. Why do I feel like this? I shouldn't be feeling this way. But I cant control it. It's like Patrick has this power over me, like he can control me, he can control how I feel or what I do, and I can't stop myself no matter how hard I try. I know I can't have him because he's my boyfriend's dad.... I think had too much wine. Ugh I'm so bad...

"Y/N? What was that?" Sullivan questions me from behind. I snap my head towards him. He must've seen me staring at his dad!! Oh no. I don't want to explain everything to him. I don't want to tell him that I might have a slight crush on his dad.. maybe a big crush.. or maybe even more than that.

"Uh what?" I say confused, trying to hide the fact that I almost kissed Patrick in his bedroom.
"You seem off. Is everything ok? Do you want to leave?" He asks me. I sigh out of slight relief that he didn't ask about what happened in the bedroom.
"No no I'm ok.. I don't want to leave." I respond back to Sullivan. I know I should leave before something else happens. I give him a quick smile as Patrick walks back into the dining room.

"Alright where were we?" Patrick sits back down while we finish up our pasta.

.....

We finished up eating.
"I'll take the plates." I say getting up from my chair and grabbing my plate.
"No you don't have to I got it." Patrick stands up and tries to grab my plate but his hand grazes mine sending sparks up my body. Then he looks into my eyes and gives me a small smile. My heart is slow yet pounding hard.... I need to get away from him. It's hard staying away but it feels so good staying here beside him. But I need to get a hold of myself.
"No no I insist." I smile softly. He looks at me for a second then let's me go.
"Okay" he whispers, moving his hand away from mine.

I grab the plates and walk to the kitchen and place them in the sink. I breath out trying to calm my arousal that keeps growing inside me. I turn on the cold water and it hits my skin sending very small goosebumps to run up my arms. He's making it very difficult to stay away. It's like he's doing it on purpose! He knows that I have a crush or whatever on him. He keep giving me these looks and these smiles.... I keep thinking...

Wait..wait. Does he have a crush or thing on me too. He said I was pretty... twice! And in the bedroom, I swear it looked like he wanted to kiss me too. Ughh I don't know I definitely drank too much wine to figure all this out.

But it's very hard trying not to think about his tongue in my mouth or him inside me. God. He- he's like a drug! I want to stay away but I can't. I know it's wrong and it's bad but deep down It feels so good and right, but I know it isn't. I keep feeling this urge in my body to pull his arm into one of the many rooms in this house and kiss him and pull on his luscious dark curls... then I run my hand down his chest to his belt buckle, slowly unbuttoning his pants. NO STOP Y/N! STOP! I can't think about that. A small part of me wants to get out of this house before I do something stupid! Then the bigger part of me wants Patrick to walk in this kitchen...

I scrub the plates harder and harder as I try to control my feelings I have towards Patrick. Then I feel a warm heat from behind me. Then his soft delicate breath on my ear. I stop scrubbing the dishes as my heart freezes for a second.

"Do you need any help?" I hear Patrick's husky whispers. I guess I got my small little wish.. My is arousal growing rapidly now as my stomach is filling up with flapping and hungry butterflies. Patrick then moves beside me, and watches me. I don't look at Patrick and I begin to wash the plates again trying so hard to ignore the feelings in my lower stomach and the feelings in my panties.

"Y/N are you alright?" Patrick asks me very softly. I can feel his pair of blue eyes on me. But I keep ignoring him because if I look at him, I'll get lost in his deep blue ocean eyes then I can't resist him. It's like... his eyes can hypnotize me into kissing his lips.

Patrick puts his hand out, turning off the faucet. I watch his hands then move down, helping me put the plate down, that's in my hands. His hands now barely touching mine, like he's waiting for me to look at him or give him anything to let him know how I'm feeling, but I think he knows what I'm truly feeling.

Now I have to look at him, I can't ignore him forever. I turn my head slightly and our eyes meet. I can feel myself getting lost, deep into his blue eyes. I can't open my mouth to talk. All I can think about is kissing him, my tongue in his mouth and then his tongue in my mouth, then eventually our tongues dancing together. My breathing is getting heavy.

I feel a cold wet water droplet fall from the faucet onto my hand, and I finally find myself in his blue eyes. I open my mouth to talk, my breathing still slow.
"I uh" I breathe out. I get closer to him and I see his eyes drifting down to my lips, our faces centimeters apart. I can feel his hot breath on my lips. I reach my hand outward, behind him and grab the towel that's on the countertop and step backward away from him.
"I need to dry my hands." I wave the towel in front of Patrick, with a smile on my face. I know what he's thinking now. He wants to kiss me too.... well this is gonna be fun! 😏

Author's Note:
Thank you for reading!☺️
Do you guys want Patrick's POV?? let me know.
Leave any ideas if you have some please!... or song requests! But depends if I like the song lol
Thank you!!! ❤️❤️❤️
Word Count: 1313