Kitty🐶

Prompt: @yejinhand 's Instagram post on 03/05/2021 and inspired by LampPost150's cute fiction on twitter<3

——————————————————————————

"Kitty, come here to Eomma"

Ye-jin, who wore a pink open-back silk gown, sat crossed-legged on a pristine white couch while patting her lap, suggesting her white maltese to come over. "Here baby, let's take some photos together"

"Arf, arf," the eager maltese quickly rushed over and leaped up to Ye-jin's lap with her tail wagging excitedly. She started licking her hand affectionately, as if she could really understand what was happening.

Ye-jin giggled and stroked the puppy's head lovingly. She had tied Kitty's fur up with a bright yellow rubber band and added a pink-striped clip.

Even though Kitty has been with her for quite a few months now, Ye-jin still wasn't used to how friendly and cute she was.

Gently lifting Kitty up, Ye-jin cradled her close to herself in her arms, with her cheeks rubbing the top of Kitty's head adoringly. "Kitty, look at the camera that Auntie Mujin is holding!"

"One, two, three," Mujin, Ye-jin's make-up artist, quickly took a few shots. She managed to take one good photo but Kitty got distracted by what was happening in the room and looked away from the camera. 

"Kitty, just one more," Ye-jin gently cooed while Mujin tried getting the puppy's attention by waving her hands, but no matter what, Kitty didn't want to look at Mujin anymore. Instead, the always bubbly Kitty wiggled her way out of Ye-jin's hands and rushed to the door.

Ye-jin looked at the door to see who was Kitty so excited to meet, and her eyes met a tall and good looking man. "Ah, Appa is here to fetch us!"

"Arf, arf," Kitty barked excitedly and wagged her tail vigorously, greeting her Appa, occasionally standing up on her hind legs and using her front paws to gently claw at Hyun Bin's legs. Instinctively, he smiled, revealing his pair of dimples as he bent down to pick Kitty up. Noticing her cute bun on top of her head, his smile widened and chuckled, "omo, did Eomma tie this for you?"

Ye-jin smiled, her eyes turning into beautiful crescents, showing off her beautiful eye-smiles as she stood up from the couch and walked towards Hyun Bin.

"You're early today."

"Yes, we finished early and I thought I could pick you and Kitty up before going home,"  he said as his hands found his way up her back and rubbed small circles subconsciously. "Are you done?"

"Yes, I am done too, just need to pack up and take some photos with the staff who requested. Then we're good to go." Ye-jin beamed as they walked towards the dressing room.

As Ye-jin started packing up, Hyun Bin took the bag that contains all of Kitty's treats and opened a small packet of treats before pouring it out on his hands.

"Arf, arf, arf," Kitty stood up on her hind legs and started using her front paws to claw at Hyun Bin's arms again, her tail wagging twice as fast as when he stepped into the shooting room.

"Your baby is going to become twice as big as it is now if you keep giving her treats. You know, she's been asking for treats non-stop during the shoot today," Ye-jin stated amusingly.

Hyun Bin laughed as he held out his hand for Kitty and she chomped happily on her treats. Ye-jin shook her head in amusement and went back to her packing.

Shortly afterwards, Ye-jin felt a pair of arms snaking around her waist. She immediately relaxed in Hyun Bin's hold and turned her head to face him before she jokingly questioned, "Ya, what is this for?"

Hyun Bin leaned in and stole a chaste peck on her lips before replying, "My girl had a long day at work today, and I intend to feed her lots of tteokbokki when we get home so that she can be as fat as Kitty."

Ye-jin immediately gave him a light smack on his arm before asking excitedly, "omo, you bought tteokbokki for me?"

Hyun Bin nodded his head, amused as Ye-jin smacked her lips together. Just then, there was a knock on the door. Both of them stepped away from each other as Ye-jin called out, "come in".

Mujin opened the door and poked her head into the room before asking, "Ye-jin, are you done packing? The staff are waiting for you."

"Ah yes, I am done." Ye-jin replied as she turned to Hyun Bin, "can you wait for me for a while? I'll be done soon."

"Yes, of course, I'll just put Kitty into the dog carrier and we'll wait for you here."

Kitty watched as her Eomma left the room to take photos with the staff, grateful for such loving and caring parents.

——————————————————————————

Author's notes: Hello! This is my first time writing a fanfic, and I'm starting with one shots. It's just my pure imagination about what is happening behind the scenes🙈✨ Hope y'all enjoyed reading it! Thank you for reading<3