Concerned🥺

Prompt: Ye-jin's fainting incident while filming Crash Landing On You🥲
Inspired by binjin-fan 's "Chapter 90- 2020 Lunar New Year and Ye-Jin's fainting incident" <3

Prompt: Ye-jin's fainting incident while filming Crash Landing On You🥲Inspired by binjin-fan 's "Chapter 90- 2020 Lunar New Year and Ye-Jin's fainting incident" <3

credits: Soompi

——————————————————————————

Snow drifted down from above, dancing around in the air. The nail-biting cold was the reason why most people are snuggling up in their beds at home.

However, it was not the case for the Crash Landing On You's filming team. Filming conditions were unpleasant due to the freezing cold weather and the casts and crew had to put up with extra filming hours due to their time constraint as they were behind the schedule.

The bad weather had taken a toll on everyone, especially Hyun Bin and Ye-jin, as they had to film many scenes. Although they were experienced filming in cold weathers, they were still affected by the cold and long filming hours. It was hard to fight off fatigue and being under the weather.

Ye-jin had started feeling unwell for the past few days. Her throat was sore and her head was throbbing. Though she had been taking medicine everyday, her cold was still not going away. For the past few days after reaching home, she did not have much appetite to eat and immediately went to bed after a shower. Although she would fall asleep almost immediately, she just felt so lethargic even after resting for 8 hours straight. However, she did not want to delay the filming process and tried her best to turn up for work everyday.

That day was no exception. Ye-jin's nose was runny and her headache and sore throat was still not going away. After reaching the filming set, she spotted Hyun Bin and walked up to him before greeting, "good morning Bin-shii!"

"Good morning Ye-jin-shii," he greeted, as he looked up from his script. However, he was greeted by a tired-looking Ye-jin instead of the usual bubbly and cheerful-looking Ye-jin. Hyun Bin furrowed his brows slightly and asked, "are you okay? You don't look well."

Ye-jin tried to reassure him by giving him her signature eye-smile and stated that it was just a small cold. To Hyun Bin, who had known Ye-jin for years, he immediately knew that that eye-smile didn't reach her eyes and she was just trying to put up a brave front.

"Do you want to rest for a while? I can tell the director to film my scenes first." Hyun Bin asked, concerned for her well-being. However, Ye-jin shook her head and patted his arm, once again assuring him that she was really okay to film before turning to the dressing room to prepare herself for the scene.

Hyun Bin sighed and thought, "Ye-jin really needs to learn to take care of herself."

After going through the script together and rehearsing once through, Hyun Bin and Ye-jin went to their positions and prepared their emotions for the shoot. The scene that they had to film was in Captain Ri's house, where Ri Jeong Hyeok had rushed back to his house after knowing that his father, Ri Chungryeol, had kidnaped Seri. It was an emotional scene, especially for Seri, so Ye-jin needed a moment to prepare her tears.