Author Note

MY NEW BOOK

MAFIA !!!
**18+ Bold read at your own risk **

I'm Christian Smit. I'm 25 years old. I born in a mafia family. I don't think twice when comes to killing people. I have a stone heart. I'm monster. I'm pysco.

" Done ? " The women under me on my bed naked told moaning.

" No " I said moaning hardly. we are sweating badly.

The women under me is Jessica. she is 23 years old.

" Hmm " She moaned.

" Do it fast. I have next customer " She said in her moans. I stared at her for few seconds. she is in pleasure waiting for me to be inside her.

But... Why she is beautiful ? It's my first time to sleep with a women.

Yes, I'm 25. I'm in  mafia but I never slept with women.

but... when I looked at her few hours back with a another man I just take my eyes off from her. She is just stunning and gorgeous her skin is like a white milk and soft has butter her slim body.

Damn it !!!! I want her.

I mean I seen lots of sexy womens in my life but she is different. I never touched a women I want to touch her.

she is just so pure. I didn't expected that she is a prostitute.

I think she don't belong here on beds. She looks like a normal pure girl.

The minute we got inside the room. She just removed her clothes and thrown herself on bed and started to moan to make me crazy. I didn't kissed her yet still we are on eachother sweating. I didn't even removed my clothes.

Suddenly I came out of my thoughts when she grabbed my ****

I freezed. I quickly shook her hand and got up and seated taking a breath.

" Mister, Why did you brought me here when you are not interested ? Gosh !!!  You wasted my time " She said angrily. I hold my both hands tightly.

Yes, I want her badly.But... When I got on her I seen her moist eyes, her eyes are so pure to do all this.

" My Money " She said getting out of bed and started to put on clothes when she is done dressing.

" Hello !!! can't you hear ? My money " She said stretching her hand in front of me. 

I just looking at her.

" I already told you even if we do or not I will charge. we already discussed " She said angrily.

" Get on bed " I said. She laughed.

" Are you serious ? You wasted my time without doing anything now you want me " She said.

" ON BED !!! " I yelled looking at her. I seen she shivered a second.

" Why... are you yelling ? You should've told a little calmer  " she chuckled.

MY GOD !!! Her smile.

She is about to remove clothes.

" Don't " I commanded. She looked at me in confused.

" Pardon ? "

I took my steps closer to her. I got closer to her face.

" Can you suck my *** hardly ? " I said on her lips. She looked at me in puzzled. I seen she placed her head down looking at my ****

She just stood there a few seconds.

" Yes or No "

I seen she nodded as no. I looked at her in confused. Suddenly she raised her head and smiled at me.

" Only when you give me extra money " She smirked.

I hold my fist tightly in anger. I don't want her to be like this.

Is it that easy to give your body to someone just for money ?

If that's then I will buy you whatever cost it may be.

" Deal " I said. I seen she on knees and started to remove my zipper.

When my *** is out. I'm waiting her to take a move fastly. I can't wait. No more.

She grabbed my *** hardly.

" ARGH !!! " I whispered in pain and moved back.

" WHAT ARE YOU DOING ? " I screamed.

How can she hold so tightly ?

" I'm... sorry. I.... " She is trying to say.

" Do it slowly " I said. She nodded quickly. I walked to her and this time she hold so softly.

" Haah... Uugh... Aaah " I moaned. I felt her cold hands. I'm waiting for to suck it but..  I just seen her rubbing for more than 3 minutes. 

" Stop rubbing. Suck it !!! " I said moaning. I slowly started to feel her lips. Suddenly I heard a whisper. I looked down only to see her crying.

How can she stop it ? ARGHHHH....

I don't care that she is crying. why did she stop ?

" My god !!! Am I your first customer ? " I asked irritatly. She quickly got up that's when I seen her teary red eyes.

" I'm... Sorry. Give me money " She said. I quickly zipped up angrily.

" Are you kidding ? We didn't do anything " I screamed.

" But... we discussed..  " Before she speak.

" I'm going crazy right now " I said brushing my hair angrily with my hands.

" Sir..  "

" I want to speak with your manager " I said angrily and about to go suddenly she came in front of me.

" please... Don't. I will lose my job " She said in tears holding her both hands.

" Do you know who I am ? " I yelled.

" I will do properly now " She said in her sobs. That's when someone started to knock the door. I quickly opened the door.

" Sir, I'm manager here. I heard screaming. Is everything ok ? " He asked.

" I want her " I said.

" Sorry sir ? " Manager asked in confused.

" I will buy her. what's the price ? " I said. He looked at me shockingly.

Hey guys !!! Here is the new book. I'm sure you guys will love it. Please look forward to more episodes.

I'm ready to read your awesome comments. Please do like, share and comment.