part-10

Min point of view.

I seen myself nacked. He did it again to me. How can he touture me like this. A tea rolled in my eyes. I looked around I didn't seen him any where.

Why did you helped me last night ? Why ? If I am sleeping with him why did you drag me here with you ? Do you want my body that much.

" You are awake ? " I seen him taking step towards me. I turned my face aside. He came and sat beside me.

" Drink this " he said giving me a cup. I didn't even took a look at it.

" You know what I think I should become cruel " his voice came angrily. He hold my jaw tightly and pulled my face to his. He held the cup with one hand and pressed my jaw and placed the cup into my mouth. In a second I vomited it.

What is this ? It's disgusting.

" Min.... I want to talk to you that .. " before he speak anything. I covered myself with blanket and got up.

" Min I really want to talk to you. It's related to your dad " he said and hold my wrist. I quickly removed his hand.

" DAD ? WHO IS DAD ? The dad who tried to rape me ? Or a mom who is trying to make me sleep with that bastard...... And also you...." I said in tears. Mark got up and about to come to me.

" Please..... I suffered enough now. As you want I full filled your revenge. As you want I will give you money. Just now give me my divorce papers " I said in tears in front of him.

" Min.... Listen to me. I did all this to trap that bastard. To collect proof from him and make him pull to jail " he said in sad tone.

Huh ? You did great you not only took revange on me. But used me to arrest him. But.... But.... You never loved me.

" Good.... Good to see him in jail. But as agreement give me my Divorce papers " I said in angry tone.

" Min... I will explain to you every thing. First let us get out of this house. I have to arrest him first and I want to say something very important to you " mark said and about to come to me.

" Stop!!! Stop right there. " I said taking a few steps back.

" Min... That.... " Before he speak anything.

" I want to wear clothes will you please... " I said showing him the way out. Mark looked at me in sad.

" I really.... " Before he speaks.

" LEAVE " I shouted loudly in anger. He looked at me shockingly. And went off.

.......................

The popular actress min father as been arrested for the accident he did to an innocent girl. And also charged for being sexual abused with his daughter. And his mother is being arrested for supporting him.

I seen the news on TV. I hold the remote tightly in my hand.

Finally he is arrested. But.... But mark you hurted me. I can't be with you anymore.

A tear rolled in my eyes. I walked towards the kitchen and pour a glass full of water. The minute I hold the glass. My hands are literally shacking.

" Min are you okay? " I heard his voice from behind. He ran to me and hold the glass. He came close to my face. I got hit by kitchen platform.

" I really want to say something to you min " he said in sad tone. I turned my face aside in anger.