𝑾𝑯𝑶 𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑭𝑼𝑪𝑲?

˚✧₊⁎🪐⁎⁺˳✧༚

Tommy and Tubbo was streaming as usual, answering questions, strolling around the Dream Smp, until a certain blob stopped them in their tracks.

"Oh no chat.." Tommy whispered lowly as he looked at his chat, "This isn't going to end very well is it?" Tubbo says.

"Tubbo. Run." Finally the duo broke loose and proceeded to run away from Dream's character, In suprise when the duo changed their viewing into 3rd PoV; they were being chased.

The duo screamed in terror, a tune suddenly begun playing for a moment, "Hey guys what's up?" Ranboo's voice interrupted the chaos.

"TUBBO RUN" Tommy screeched out loudly, "i am!" Tubbo yelled back, "What on earth is happening?" Ranboo asked, confused.

"DREAM IS CHASING US" Tommy managed to say as they were proceededly being chased by a homeless man, "Nice! Good luck on that!" Ranboo says sarcastically as he left the call.

Meanwhile in Ranboo's screen; he could see Tommy and Tubbo running off, chuckling to himself as he sees the blob followed directly behind them, but in his suprise Dream stopped.

And began to look at Ranboo's character directly, eyes locking, "That wasn't supposed to happen chat.." Ranboo says cautiously, suddenly Dream's character began to sprint towards him.

"Every day i wake up." Ranboo says before running off directly at Tommy and Tubbo's direction, he put his screen on the 3rd PoV; he was still being chased.

He quickly joined in Tommy and Tubbo's vc, "Uhhh guys- WE'RE in a BIT of a pickle here-" Ranboo says as worry laced his words as he sped up, trying to catch up to Tommy and Tubbo.

"YOU CALL THAT A BIT OF A PICKLE RANBOO? SERIOUSLY?" Tommy yelled in panic, The bench trio scattered in different ways, addling Dream, making him pause in his own tracks.

Finally Dream went directly into Ranboo's path, in his hotbar he equipped his axe, meanwhile on Ranboo's PoV: He was panicking as he was being chased down for no particular reason at all.

"Why is this happening? I don't know either chat-" Ranboo says as he sped up his pace, still being directly followed, when he looked behind him ( 1st PoV) he saw Dream aiming a crossbow at him.

"Woah- well that-" Ranboo clicked on Dream's vc in discord, to hear fits of laughter on the end of the call, confusing him.

When he was going to speak he was interrupted by a sudden.. Death?

<Ranboo was slain by Dream using (insert crossbow name)>

Immediately Ranboo left Dream's vc, "That was not supposed to happen.." Ranboo says as he clicked on Tommy and Tubbo's vc again.

To his own suprise Tommy was now being chased down, "Tommy Tommy- It's not him." Ranboo warned.

"DRIsTA?" Tommy quickly asked as he quickly sped off, "Not sure- but it's definitely not Dream." Ranboo chuckled.

In a flash...

<Tommyinnit was slain by Dream using [crossbow name]>

"HOW THE HELL IS THE USER SO CRACKED?" Tommy screeched as he knitted his brows in confusion.

"Maybe your just dogwater Tommy." Tubbo bluntly says, making Ranboo laugh, "EXCUSE ME WHAT?" Tommy yelled.

"And your- Oh. I died." Tubbo paused.

<Tubbo_ was slain by Dream using [crossbow name>

"Let's join his vc.." Tommy says as he shuffled around, collecting back his stuffs, "I second that." Ranboo implied.

"I guess we should." Tubbo replied.. Finally the trio clicked onto the vc with Dream.. "WHAT WAS I SUPPOSED TO DO THEN?" An unfamiliar voice yelled- confusing the bench trio.

"TRY AND NOT KILL ANYONE?" this time it was Dream, "Who the fuck is that?" Tommy questioned Dream, "I told you." Ranboo says, "Woah-" Tubbo muttered.

"Who are these people Clay?" The unfamiliar voice asked, "Thats Tommy.. Ranboo and Tubbo." Dream says, "You haven't answered our question- who the fuck is that?" Tommy asked once again.

"My brother- [Nickname]-" Dream was suddenly interjected by [Name]- pushing him of the chair, "HEY- WHY THE HELL DID YOU THAT" Dream yelled making Tommy laugh at this.

[Name] silently sneaked behind bench trio's characters, "What the hell are you doing?" Dream asked as his eyes glued to what [Name] was doing.

But fortunately Ranboo switched his view into 3rd PoV, "Guys- i think we should run.." Ranboo says in a nervous manner, immediately the trio fled in panic.

Meanwhile Dream wheezed loudly in the background, "Why are you guys running?" [Name] asked as he equipped Dream's axe.

"WHAT DO YOU MEAN WHY WE'RE RUNNING? YOU'RE FUCKING CHASING US WITH AN AXE" Tommy yelled out loud.

"That's our way of showing gratitude in Florida." [Name] says 'innocently', "YOU FUCKING AMERICANS" Tommy interjected, [Name] rolled his eyes, quickly equipped his crossbow and shooting Tommy.

"Say that to my face again." [Name] said sassily as the words in the corner popped up; <Tommyinnit was slain by Dream using [Crossbow name]>.

"WHAT THE FUCK MAN" Tommy complained, [Name] smugly grinned behind the screen.

<Tubbo_ was slain by Dream using [Crossbow name]>

"How did he even?- what?" Tubbo questioned, "Tubbo you weren't looking behind you." Ranboo replied, "I WAS-" Tubbo says.

<Ranboo was slain by Dream using [Crossbow name]>

"..." ".." "To be fair i-" "YOU DIDN'T EVEN SEE HIM EITHER-" "Tubbo Tubbo T-" "YOU DIDN'T THOUGH-" "HOW THE FUCK DID HE EVEN DO THAT?" Tommy interrupted the two.

"How did you not see me? I pearled up the hill and just shot you all from there." [Name] shrugged whilst Tommy made confused noises.

"IM BETTING DREAM ACTUALLY CONTROLLED IT-" Tommy yelled, "No i didn't" Dream wheezed, "Well he's cracked and you might as well say that you're dogwater Tommy.." Tubbo stated truthfully.

"Is anyone streaming?" Dream asked as he got up, getting to his desk, covering [Name]s view of the monitor.

"All three of us are..." Ranboo replied, "DREAM YOU SAID THAT I W-" Dream interjected [Name]; "HEY HEY NO NO I DIDN'T KNOW THAT THEY WERE STREAMING-" [Name] made offended noises and began to flip off Dream.

"DON'T POINT YOUR MIDDLE FINGER AT ME" Dream yelled whilst Tommy wheezed, "YOUR NOT MY MOM" [Name] yelled back angrily.

A door slam was heard making Ranboo finally let out his fits of laughter whilst Tubbo and Tommy shared the same sentiment, Dream made confused noises and left the vc.

"This is one heck of a stream." Tommy laughed as he switched his PoV into 3rd PoV, crouching his character repetitively.