𝑯𝑬𝑳𝑷- 𝑰'𝑽𝑬 𝑭𝑨𝑳𝑳𝑬𝑵 𝑨𝑵𝑫 𝑰 𝑪𝑨𝑵'𝑻 𝑮𝑬𝑻 𝑼𝑷

𝑨/𝑵: 𝑻𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒔𝒆 𝒘𝒉𝒐 𝒔𝒂𝒘 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆 𝒚𝒆𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒅𝒂𝒚- 𝒊𝒕 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒖𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒑𝒐𝒔𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝒊𝒏 𝒕𝒉𝒆 𝒘𝒓𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒄𝒄𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒕 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒃𝒐𝒐𝒌 𝒔𝒐 𝒕𝒉𝒆𝒓𝒆'𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒕𝒐 𝒘𝒐𝒓𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒃𝒐𝒖𝒕 :)

••••••••

"WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME WE WERE GOING ICE-SKATING" [Name] pointed out as he clinged tightly on the railings.

Tommy slipped on the ice, rougly falling down to his butt, Tubbo wheezed as he clinged on [Name] and the railings.

"SHUT UP YOU BITCH" Tommy screeched as he finally got up, Ranboo stood still, trying to balance, [Name] shakily sighs.

"Tubbo let go- Tubbo im-" [Name] and Tubbo slipped on the rough ice, both falling down on each other, The duo yelped.

Tubbo yelled, "HELP- I'VE FALLEN AND I CAN'T GET UP" his accent being roughly exposed, [Name] yelped as he was pulled up with unexpected force.

"TUBBO GRAB ON" [Name] called out whilst Tubbo struggled to reach the h/c-nette's arm, finally Tubbo got up, dusting his pants.

"Let go-" [Name] says as Tubbo let goes of his arm hesitantly, [Name] proceeded to gracefully skate on the rough edges of the ice.

The bench trio stared in awe at the h/c-nette, [Name] went towards Ranboo, stopping just in time in front of Ranboo's face; "Woah- hold on-" [Name] clinged subtly to Ranboo's arm.

The duo fortunately stood up with great balance, holding onto each other's arms, "And he said he didn't know how to skate" Tommy rolled his eyes whilst looking directly at the camera.

[Name] scoffed, proceeded to flip off Tommy whilst skating away from Ranboo, Tommy gasped, furrowing his brows, "FUCK YOU TOO BITCH" Raising His middle finger at the h/c-nette.

"I think thats their way of showing love Ranboo" Tubbo called out, Ranboo smiled under his mask, nodding.

"They have a great way of showing 'love'" Ranboo sarcastically drawled out, "A bickering couple- romantic you think?" Tubbo laughed.

[Name] once again stopped by ta Tubbo, "Wait- stop dragging me [Nickname]-" Tubbo nervously gripped on [Name]s arm, "IM NoT DRaGGInG YOU ITS TOMMY BEHIND ME" He yelled, keeping his grip tight and secure aswell.

[Name] was pulled down by Tommy, followed by Tubbo also collapsing down roughly, meanwhile Ranboo also fell on the floor, unable to get up.

"BRUH- AND TOMMY IS JUST SKATING AWAY" [Name] deadpanned, trying to get up, yet still slipping.

. . .

Finally after their time was almost spent on fooling around on the ice rink, the four finally found their way in the arcade, once again being children.

"CARRY ME RANBOOO" [Name] chanted; hopping on Ranboo's back, slightly weighing him down, "That's not fair, i thought you were only going to ride me" Tubbo pouted not realizing how wrong that had sounded.

"THAT SOUNDS SO WRONG" Ranboo pointed out making Tommy laugh and Tubbo pause and flush a deep color of red.

"Oh come on Tubbo-" [Name] frowned, "So are we going or?" Tommy sassily paused, "Whatever lets go" [Name] sulked, going off of Ranboo's back.

Proceeding to prop himself onto Tubbo's back, "You sure your arms aren't going to be sore by tomorrow?" [Name] asked, "No-" Tubbo furrowed his brows.

"Mhm, don't come to me crying if they get sore tomorrow" [Name] rolled his eyes, "Enough with the flirting you two" Tommy scoffed whilst Ranboo nodded in agreement.

"Are you jelous?" Tubbo sassily replied, rolling his eyes, "Hey man- You literally just told [Name]-" Ranboo was interrupted by Tubbo.

"TO THE ARCADE WE GO" He chaotically chanted, running ahead the street, [Name] screams as Tubbo roughly ran through the road, paying no mind to the cars and residents passing by, "They're going to get run over" Tommy scoffed.