..P⃣r⃣o⃣l⃣o⃣g⃣u⃣e⃣..

Cold...Too cold...white-blue blizzard around the greenish field very rough, filling up swiftly, rising to become a thin snowy floor as if the tears of snowflakes busted into millions of natural, ice shade scattered across the gorgeous greenfield.

Above the greyish-blue, who cried in sorrow which cause mini faded crystals falling slowly like the yellow gold faded to an orangey flame which it all most simplify as the Sunrise from the Pinky-yellow puffy clouds.

A painted footprint made a mark on the snowy ground plus with a rose-blood track, continuing and on like an invisible person, who left footprints behind.
Dream, who is shivering tramped slowly and hardly breathing for oxygen.
One of his legs are mostly injured, covered by a bandage becoming more bloody and old. 
The other one has many scars, no bandage wrapped around it.
His clothes are a bit bloody, shed and mostly dirty but this result doesn't give a lot of comfy and warmth which he most likely revived more coldness in his weakly body and toward the chilled to his bones.
He can still hear a loud speech from behind him that cause Dream to tried to run as faster as possible but mostly speed-walking.

"DID YOU GUYS FIND HIM?"

"HOW F**KING DID HE ESCAPED FROM PRISON?!"

"We can't just lose him, guys!"

"We need to find him before he makes more destruction and chaos in this server!"

Dream tried to stay determined to continued walking in this winter land even though he felt weak and hopeless but his spirit never dies, after all, he spent his whole life with nothingness (but pain and sorrow in prison) and no one even come to visit him but he finally made out leaving the suffering and pain behind from prison.

"J-Just...a...l-little bit...f-fa-far." stuttered Dream then slowly falling, landed on a soft, snowy, cold ground.
Dream huffed and puffed roughly then gently trying to stand up but instead, he lay back on a tree truck and cyan-greenish leaf fallen gently even though the blizzard blew rough but gently becoming a bit softer.

Dream (who shivering) wrapped himself and tried to keep himself warm but that didn't go so well. However, he slowly started to tear up with white-blue water rounding down his icy cold cheeks.
He whimpered in pain...surprisingly, a glitchy person appeared in front of Dream.

"N-Need s-something... N̬̹i̮̗̹̳̠g̳ḩ̬͓̭̜̰t̖m̩̯͍͞a̷re͇̝͚̞̩͙̲͟?" mourned Dream but not looking up toward Nightmare (who's looking at Dream with sorrow)

Silence...just sweet peaceful

A glitchy voice came from Nightmare,
"Look Dream...your 'precious friends' who see you as a threat to them. To think that, that there your 'true friends'. Now...you saw that your friends didn't pay a visit you even (George, Sapnap) your two best friends didn't visit you after that argument you had with them."
While he's floating around Dream.

Nightmare slowly kneeling to Dream's level.
Dream slowly lift his head and looked at Nightmare from eye to eye.

"Look at me, Dear Dream. But the only ones who care about you, visit you all the time and never left your side is me." softly replied Nightmare but in a glitchy voice.

Dream looked at Nightmare then smiled.
Nightmare was confused that Dream is smiling for no reason.

"C-Can...y-you do me...a... favour, N̬̹i̮̗̹̳̠g̳ḩ̬͓̭̜̰t̖m̩̯͍͞a̷re͇̝͚̞̩͙̲͟."

"What?"

Dream told Nightmare what his flavour was causing Nightmare shocked and enraged as if he going extremely explosive into madness.

"I-I CAN'T DO THAT TO YOU?! WHAT THE F**KING H3LL ARE YOU THINKING, YOU MOTHERF**CKER?!"
Roared N̬̹i̮̗̹̳̠g̳ḩ̬͓̭̜̰t̖m̩̯͍͞a̷re͇̝͚̞̩͙̲͟ grabbed then griping tightly on Dream's shoulder.

"Please...j-just d-do it...it's my f-fault...I w-w-won't be f-forgi-"

"SHUT THE F**K UP! I CANNOT DO THAT TO YOU!! WHAT WILL YOUR FRIENDS THINK IF YOU DO THAT?!"

"My f-friends? Oh, they...will be...happy...without me, even though every st-story need...to have a...v-villain and...a hero, right? After all, I'm the one...who...cause everything. Destruction, Suffering which I gave them that destruction and t-they were r-right...I don't c-care about....anyone other... than myself. Even though I'm...the one who created...this server but...I destroyed my server;" Dream giggled then continued  "They won't...forgive in any way. I have to pay the price. I'm sorry. I'm sorry. I'm sorry."
Dream mumbled the two words repeating them over and over again like an endless cycle

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

I'm sorry

N̬̹i̮̗̹̳̠g̳ḩ̬͓̭̜̰t̖m̩̯͍͞a̷re͇̝͚̞̩͙̲͟ looked at Dream with a shocking expression slowly removing his hand off then he begin tearing up then busted into a glitchy sobbed. Dream stopped mumbling.

"T̘̯̼̥̺̗ͤ͌͘Ḫ̰͇ͪ̂ͬ̄ͪÊ̼̮ͥR̘̦̗͎ͯ͌̆͑E͖̟̘̲͈ͯͫ̑̔ ͎͒̿S͕̬̜̳̺̥̜͊͌ͪͫ̈-͕̗̝̖̞ͪS͖̮̬̙̼̦̠ͭ̀Ḩ͔͍̣͖͓ͣ͒̆̿̆Ȯ̱̟̐̒U̢̳̰̙̐L͎͍̩ͨ́̐̔͘Ḑ̹̼͉ ͉̜̠͑̔ͯ͂̈́B̜̈-̧͓͔̦͓̑̌͐B̮͓͈̖͕̪̓͆ͅË̬̩͉̖́ͯ̔̒ͥ̃ͅ ̭͖͖͈̣̲͡A͉̫̺̩̫ͦ͡ ̔͊͊ͬ̑͂̚͘Ǒ̢̩̽ͨ̈T̳ͥ̌̅͐H̦̯͖̳ͥ̅ͭ̃Ë͓͖̪̖͚͍́ͦ̈́͊͋̎Ŕ̞́ͨ̒ͅ ̠̼W̙͉̳͙̭̘̭͌̑̑͜Ā̳̥̘ͯ̚Y̳̮̼̙͋̈̂̕!̙̻̰̘ͣ͜!!!"
bellowed N̬̹i̮̗̹̳̠g̳ḩ̬͓̭̜̰t̖m̩̯͍͞a̷re with a very glitchy and scratchy voice.

[A/N: Sorry if you can't read it, readers. It says "There
s-should b-be the other way"]

"We have no choice, N̬̹i̮̗̹̳̠g̳ḩ̬͓̭̜̰t̖m̩̯͍͞a̷re͇̝͚̞̩͙̲͟. So please..this is my sin...and punishment" begged Dream, removing his broken smiley mask revealing his face, closing his nature, emerald green eyes, open his arm and ready to be a strike.

N̬̹i̮̗̹̳̠g̳ḩ̬͓̭̜̰t̖m̩̯͍͞a̷re͇̝͚̞̩͙̲͟ cried (wishing he never to do this) while looking at Dream one last time with down-hearted, slowly summoning his Enchanted netherite axe and raise it high then whispered to him,
"Forgive...me, L͈̳̼̔ͦ̍͆̍̚i̷̫̻͎̘̗͂͋̍͞ť͖̩͙̣̀͆͡ţ̵̵͕̙̈́̋̈́̐̑ͯͭl͇̱̩͋ͭ̽̑̌ͯe͓̟ͯͣ̎͢ ̸̞̱̰̳͎̠͔̯̯̓̾̀̊̍̃̇ͨḇ̣̾ͥ̒̈ͦ͆ͭ͢r̢̥͙͙̃̇̑̒͋õ͙͍͔̯̝͝t̢͕̥͔̞͙͍̝ͭͧͯ̅̆̎̃ͫ͢͠h̶̭̳̺̬ͪͣ̌ͧ̒̃ͨ̿͠ͅe̻ͩ̾̓͐ͪ̆̾̕ř̦̝̲̾."

"I'm so sorry...everyone for everything."

        ❅   .      ❆.     •    ❆ .       •     ❆.      •.     ❅
.•     ❅.      .       .  ❆      ❅.           •.        •❆
         ❆.          •.  ❅  .   •        ❅.      •❆.     •. 
. ❅.  •.        ❆.     • .      •. ❅.   .   •❆.     
   ❅   .      ❆.     •    ❆ .       •     ❆.      •.     ❅
.•     ❅.      .       .  ❆      ❅.           •.        •❆
               ❆.          •.  ❅  .   •        ❅.      •❆.     •. 
. ❅.  •.        ❆.     • .      •. ❅.   .   •❆.  

𝗦𝗲𝗿𝘃𝗲𝗿 𝗦𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺: 𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘄𝗮𝘀 𝗸𝗶𝗹𝗹𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆
N̬̫̝̪̟̱͚̜̤̝̘͇̯̱̱̪͎͖̄ͩ̓̈́͊̀ͣ̔͡ḭ̶̺̞̜͇͇̱͚̲ͫ̌ͮ̂̓͂̆ͯ͢g̵̴̡͎̯͔̩̙͎̦̫͉̻̑ͬ̒̄̄ͨ͊͒ͭ̄̽ͬͧ̒ͭ͐̚̚͜h̸̶͔̲͚͉͙̺̞̟̃̽͗̂̌ͥ̀͗ͦ̀͟͟t̸̷̡̗͈͇̺̱͈̺͓͓̩̥̭̬̖̦͎̠͋͐͋̉ͧ̕ͅm̧̪͎̪̣̟̙̤͔̠̹̗̔ͣ̊͂͂ͫ̋̕ͅa̛̝̪͔̻͈͍͖̪͙̘̞̩͉̻̅͒͗ͫ̍͊͛̇͑̕ͅͅr͇̤̜͙̙̪̟̄͆ͫ̍̏̿ͤ͊̋̂̋ͤ̈́͜͝ě̡̥͇̯̮̤̩͕̳̯̙̼͇͚̣̙͍̬ͣ̋̏͒̔͑̚ͅ

𝗟𝗶𝘃𝗲𝘀: 0
~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.~.

So I rewrite my old Winter Tears book. The storyline will be different from the other plus I'm keeping the brotherhood (Dream and Nightmare) because many people say "Keep". I'm very sorry about the old one that most people who enjoyed it but it deleted.
Very trash at it.

¿ωαηт ѕσмє нσт¢нσ¢σℓαтє?
┊┊┊┊╭╯╭╯┊┊┊
┊╱▔╭╯╭╯▔╲┊┊
▕╲▂▂▂▂▂▂╱▏┊
┊▏┈╱╲╱╲┈▕━╮
┊▏┈╲┈┈╱┈▕┊┃
┊▏┈┈╲╱┈┈▕━╯
┊╲▂▂▂▂▂▂╱┊┊