❆ Chapter 1 ❆

❗️warning❗️
*Contain swearing*
*Bad grammar*
———————————————
.~🌿Ghostbur🌿~.
Today is going to be a wonderful day!
I have been enjoying myself with my family.
Most of spending my time with Friend (blue sheep) after all Tommy is mostly like to be busy doing something while Techno and Phil...um I don't what they doing, possibly Techno is training and Phil is just busy.
I was looking at the azure, baby blue-white including the innocent, puffy milky-white. Friend was sleeping beside me like all ways. However, I noticed a navy blue-black crow (carrying a scape of paper on his beak) swiftly wheeling around then slowly coming toward me (which I have my ghostly hands out ready so that the crow can land). When it softly landed, the crow gave the note then in a flash it rises then flowed; disappearing into the mist of pure white, leaving me with a note. I've read the neat handwriting which is surprisingly from Philza.

Dear ѕon,
Ι'м goιng oυт тo geт ѕoмe wood wιтн Тoммy plυѕ Тecнno ιѕ alѕo вυѕy doιng ѕoмeтнιng lιĸe craтιng or pracтιcιng ѕĸιllѕ вυт ғor now, Ι'м jυѕт мaĸιng ѕυre тнaт yoυ doιng alrιgнт plυѕ Ι don'т wanғ yoυ тo go тo ғar away ғroм тнe нoυѕe вecaυѕe Ι'м worrιed тнaт yoυ мιgнт вe loѕт ιn тнe ѕnow вιoмa. вυт overall, тaĸe care oғ yoυѕelғ and pleaѕe ѕтay oυт oғ тroυвle.
Love ғroм Pнιlza.

Then there was a navy-blue feather on it. I smiled then putting the note down on the snowy surface. I turned to my right side; planted my hand on the Friend's fur then gently and softly petting the Friend's soft, navy-blue wool which is very comfortable and mushy like a puffy of cloud coloured in ocean blue.
I was thinking something because my family is busy plus there is nothing to do here. At that moment, I've got an idea. Surprisingly, Friend was woken up then looked at with his black, dark eyes while I was staring at Friend, who is continually staring at my ghostly, faded eyes.

"How about you and me going to see the sunset, Friend?" I asked Friend with an exciting expression on my pale-grey face.

Friend looked at me with a confusing look then made a ba sound which was an adorable sound as your heart going Doki Doki.

I simply exclaimed, "hehe, I will take that as a yes!" and smiled happily at Friend, walked together to find a perfect view to see the sunset leaving my peaceful home behind.

~.❣️Tommy❣️.~
I and Phil were just chopping trees to get some wood, but I got to admit though it was very boring to do it.
Even though it f**king freezing outside, it is just a worse time to do this sh*tty work.
I heard Philza shouted from the distance, "TOMMY! HOW WOOD DID YOU GET?"

'WTF Birdza?!' I thought then dumbfounded like What the f*ck are you shouting, you could come over here instead of shouting from the f*cking distance.

Loudly, I shouted back, "I'VE GOT 18 WOOD! IS THAT ENOUGH OR NOT?"

'Jeez, this is f*cking stupid of shouting like this' I thought.

"YA! THAT A ENOUGH WOOD!"

I sighed in relief and even tried as well that we're finally f**king did with this sh*tty work; walked toward where Philza, (who is waiting for me but seriously though he could just walk/fly over here) while carrying a lot of stack wood. I was surprised that how much wood that he collected.

Phil asked me, "So ready to go, Tommy?"

"Yea," I responded, tiredly; carrying my wood on my other arm whiles I'm rubbing my eye.

"You're tired, mate?" Philza said, curiously at me. I looked at him like what do you think.

"Of course, I'm f**king tired, dumba**! Are you that dumb or something?!" I swore then I sneezed. Philza was awed and chuckled.