One

⚠ THIS IMAGINE CONTAINS SMUT & OTHER MATURE THEMES! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!! ⚠

Pairings: Dean Ambrose x Reader, Alexa Bliss x Reader {Friendship}, Seth Rollins x Reader {current love interest}, Finn Balor x Reader {N/A?}, Roman Reigns x Reader {Friendship}

Summary: Dean has a deadly obsession with you, deadly enough to kill.

WARNINGS: toxic relationship, angst, violence, smut eventually, fluff, murder {not yet though}, blood, character death {not yet though}.

Word Count:1794

Alexa rolled her eyes at you, as you continued to check the equipment checklist off, which she should be helping you with but instead, she was pouting like a toddler who didn't get her own way.

"Please." Alexa begged for about the tenth time, giving you her best puppy dog eyes.

"Alexa I don't know." You huffed, checking another item off the list.

"He's a fitness coach and also owns a wrestling school, he's the perfect guy for you." Alexa beamed.

"You said that about the last guy, and look how that turned out." You huffed, turning around to look at her then looking back at the clipboard.

"I promise Seth will be the best date you've ever had, he'll put all those other loser's to shame." Alexa spoke.

"I have plans tonight, anyways." You muttered, ticking the final item off the list.

"Yeah, what kind of plans?" she asked, crossing her arms over her chest, as you exited the vehicle, Alexa following close behind, you smiled at Roman as you walked past him.

"Dean and I are going to have a movie night and takeout." you responded.

Alexa rolled her eyes at you again, uncrossing her arms and walking in front of you, making you let out an annoyed huff.

"Really, that's your plans, movie night and take out with your psychotic roommate." Alexa grumbled.

"Yeah, there's nothing wrong with that and he is not psychotic." You huffed, Alexa let out a scoff putting her arms on her hips, giving you an annoyed look.

"What if Seth's your one true love and you let him slip away because you want to spend time with your psychotic roommate." Alexa spoke. You rolled your eyes at her before answering her.

"Then I'd die wondering, and anyways Dean is not psychotic he's just been through a lot." You defended him, trying to move past her but she stopped you once again.

"Pft he is, enough about him, y/n please go on this date, I'll do equipment checks for a year, I'll even drive for the year." Alexa spoke, pouting at you.

"You should be doing equipment checks anyways, and besides I'm not ready to date again, what if he's like the last guys I dated, I really don't want to get my hopes up, so just leave it okay." You huffed, trying to walk away but she stopped you once again.

"Y/n, I get that you're afraid to date again because of that, but what if Seth is the right guy for you and your too scared because you think he is going to be like the others, please just give it a shot and if he's a total ass ill beat his ass." She spoke.

"Fine, I suppose one date won't hurt." You sighed.

"Yes, you won't regret this." She beamed.

"I hope not." You muttered to yourself, hand her the clipboard.

"He's coming at seven, oh and wear that black bodycon dress." She spoke.

"Stop giving guys my address." You muttered turning around and walking away.