Two

Pairings: Dean Ambrose x Reader, Alexa Bliss x Reader {Friendship}, Seth Rollins x Reader {current love interest}, Finn Balor x Reader {N/A?}, Roman Reigns x Reader {Friendship}

Summary: you and Seth go on your date and Dean goes off to get rid of the main reason why his 'date' with you was ruined.

WARNINGS: toxic relationship, angst, violence, smut eventually, fluff, murder, blood, character death, prob sucks, especially the date scenes {I suck at writing date scenes}.

Word Count:2k +

A/N: I wasn't going to post this until after Christmas but hey I thought I might as well post it. Tumblr prob hide this from the search bar too. I'll just reblog the shit out of this, next part will be next year prob January. Want to be tagged for this mini-series just message me... Also gif is mine.

"I feel overdressed." You spoke, as you and Seth exited your apartment complex.

Seth turned to face you. Smiling at you softly as you looked at him with doubt in your eyes.

"I don't think so, in fact, I think you look beautiful, sexy." He responded to you, his eyes wandering down your body.

"You're just saying that because you want to woo me, I think I might get changed into something casual, I'll be back." you huffed, turning around and going up the stairs again.

Seth's eyes widen in fear, no way in hell was he going to let you go up and change, your roommate Dean was way too obsessive with you, besides he didn't want to have another chat with Dean. Seth quickly rushed after you, grabbing your forearm which made you quickly turn around to face the person who was gripping your forearm. Relaxing a little as you see its Seth.

"Hey, you look beautiful okay, you are defiantly not overdressed and if anyone says you look overdressed or judges you then I'll knock them out." Seth spoke, his thumb rubbing soothing circles on your forearm while giving you a soft smile.

"Violence is never the answer Seth, besides I don't want you getting hurt." You spoke, smiling softly at him, as you looked down at your dress then back up at him.

"You can always patch me up if I get injured." He smirked, cockily smiling at you as you rolled your eyes.

"Fine, but this date better be amazing." You spoke.

Seth let out an offended gasp, letting go of your forearm to put his hand against his chest as he mocked fake hurt.

"You hurt my heart y/n." he joked, still holding his hand to his chest.

You let out a giggle at his dorkiness.

"You're a dork." You chuckled, as Seth let out a chuckle as well.

"Yeah." he chuckled, letting go of his chest and put it on the railing.

"Yep." You giggled, as Seth leaned closer to you, making you let out a gasp, as his lips hovered above just as he was about to close the distance you pulled away quickly. Seth frowned sadly at your actions.

"We should get going, I want to see what you have planned for tonight." You awkwardly spoke, rubbing the back of your neck nervously.

Seth took a moment to compose himself before answering you, which made the whole situation even more awkward.

"Right, in that case, let's go gorgeous." He spoke, coming up beside you, he put his arm out so you could link it with his.

You let out a small giggle linking your arm with his, smiling happily at him.

"Lead the way to your car, good sir." You joked, making Seth let out a chuckle.

"Now you are the dork." He joked, making you let out a fake gasp.