Three

⚠ THIS IMAGINE CONTAINS SMUT & OTHER MATURE THEMES! READ AT YOUR OWN RISK!!

Pairing: Dean Ambrose x Reader

Featuring: Seth Rollins, Roman Reigns, Finn Balor, Baron Corbin, Oc's.

Fandom: WWE

Summary: the plot thickens as you go down for a murder you did not commit, Dean gets rid of Seth, and you finally find out who killed your best friend, with dire consequences.

WARNINGS: angst, fluff {I guess if you squint}, character death, blood, violence, torture, kidnapping, crying, hospitals, one-sided love, smut, sex, car sex, oral (male receiving), a whole lot of drama, not for the faint-hearted, bad smut writing, guns. Prob bad plotting. Editing {iPads are really annoying to edit on or maybe I just need glasses}

Word Count: 6.6K +

A/N: Thank you, all for reading this. It means a-lot. Unfortunately every story has to end. ❤️✨💖 I was going to post these separately since there is only really two parts left after this, but I decided to merge them all together this is part three, four and five all in one part.

THEN

Seth parked the car in the parking lot to your apartment complex.

Before he could even say anything, you unbuckled your seat belt. Climbing over the console, and straddling his lap. Pressing your lips against his passionately. Seth let out a moan. As his hand gripped your waist. Pulling you onto his lap. Your lips still locked with his...

NOW

Seth's hands wandered down towards your ass. Squeezing it roughly. Making you moan into his mouth.

You pulled away. Breathing heavily. Your eyes gazing into his eyes intently. Seth licked his lower lip. Giving your ass another squeeze. A moan escaped your mouth. Moving your hips a bit, trying to create friction.

Seth let out a moan. Throwing his head back. Your hands wandered down his chest. Stopping at the waistband of his jeans.

Your lips attaching to his neck. Sucking harshly on the skin. While your fingers grabbed the back of his shirt. Tugging it up, and over his head. Tossing it somewhere in the car. Your lips quickly made their way to his throat. Trailing hot wet kisses down towards his chest. While your hands made quick work of undoing his jeans. Tugging them down to his thighs. Your mouth then moved down to his navel. Sucking harshly. Your mouth then moved down to his happy trail. Gliding your tongue down his happy trail. All the while looking up at him, through hooded eyes. That made Seth moan some more.

Your fingers looped underneath the waistband of his boxers. Peeling them off of him. Freeing his erection. Making Seth let out a stutter.

You quickly grabbed his shaft. Your tongue gliding up towards his tip. Seth's fingers raked through your hair. As you swirl your tongue around his tip. Collecting some pre-cum. Seth's head was thrown back as far as it could go. His moans filling the car, as you started to leave soft kisses up his shaft, before taking him fully in your mouth. Your gaze flickering up towards his face, as you started to bob your head up and down while sucking. Occasionally nibbling. Using your saliva as lubricant. While your hands stroked his shaft, while you sucked.

"Fuck, babe." Seth moaned out.

Thrusting into your mouth. You stopped sucking and started to swirl your tongue around his tip, before going back to sucking his cock. Moaning slightly. His body trembling.

Seth grabbed a handful of your hair. Pulling you up. Making his cock slip from your mouth with a pop. He quickly hiked your dress up and moved your panties to the side. Lowering you down on his shaft.