Kuroken

Smut/kinks/
+18(as like someone will cares)

Kenma was playing video games .Him and kuroo starts living together when they finished high school. So it was late at night and little kenma didn't even bother himself to eat or take care about his heath and he was very hungry.

Pov kenma_
I was playing video games then suddenly i heard the door opened it must be kuroo "kuroo?" He entered the room and by judging to his face he was pissed "you okay?" I asked calmly
"Bokuto asshole stole my food again"
I forgot to mention me and the neighbors got issues dealing with children and yes i mean bokuto and kuroo "btw why are you playing video games it's too late ? Did you even eat?" "I was waiting for you" i said
"Aww kitten you miss me that much?"
"No..am to tired to cook" he mumbled "bitch" before going to the kitchen.
After 30 minuets I heard kuroo calling for me "KITTEN ,DINNER READY!"
I stand up excited wondering what dinner is for today. Kuroo smirked and mentioned to me to sit on his lap "what?" I don't know actually why i play dumb "comon don't be shy kitten" i have feelings that something bad about to happen.

I sit calmly on kuroo's lap. So he ate and feed me at the same time it's started with gentle touch then he slipped his hand under my shirt "kurro!" "Shh stay calm baby" how can i exactly stay calm when you are so goddamn sexy. He started rubbing his hand around my nipples and kissing my neck "kuroo please~"
"Please what kitten?" He smirked. I let out a whine "we didn't even started yet kitten be patient" he licked my ears and whispered "do you remember the rules kitten?" .. "yes~masterr~" he smirked "good boy".
Kuroo picked me up bridal style and I put my hands around his neck "oi watch out" I don't want to fall he teased "I got you baby". He took me to our bedroom and put me gently on the bed.

Kuroo started to kiss my neck again leaving visible marks making me moan "master~please"
He smirked again "how do you want it tonight?" "Please~ be gentle with me master ~" "then you have to be obedient and I will let you walk tomorrow" i whined "I'll be a good boy master~" he smirked "good". He took off his clothes and mine too then grabbed a lube thats doesn't appear just at night magically. He put my legs over his shoulder.

"Do you want to prep yourself or you want me to do it for you kitten?"
"Please do it for me master~"
"Alright then" he lubed his fingers then my hole and pushed one finger inside i covered my mouth with me hands "no kitten.. don't be shy with me I wanna hear those pretty moans of yours". I didn't move my hand he pushed two fingers and started to thrust into me I couldn't hold it longer so I moan very loudly "Maste~er" kuroo snickered "you are such a good boy".

Kuroo moved out his fingers and lubed his dick. He pushed the tip then pushed his entire length i gasped due to the sudden pleasure "shh take your time just tell me when to move" kuroo said trying to calm me down. After minutes I nodded to him he started thrusting. "Kuroo~~" "it's master to you" he kept thrusting hard. "Mastt~eer please slow down~" kuroo nodded and he started to slow down "does it feels good kitten?" Kuroo said seductively "yes~master".

He started to bit my neck leaving hickyes again i was a moaning mess then I felt kuroo hit a certain spot "Ahh~" tears started to fall from my eyes . Kuroo kept hitting my prostate again and again till I felt something warm in my stomach. "Master~am close" "me too kitten".

After a lot of thrust i cummed on his stomach and kuroo did it inside me. He pulled out and we both collapsed trying to catch our breath.

"Round tow?" I frowned "No! My body is so sensitive I can't take all this pleasure" "this is why they use a safe word kitten" "you are a baka kuroo!"
He started laughing like an idiot (yes the kuroo's laugh) "alright let's shower then" he picked me up again i blushed "you don't have to do it" he smiled "no kitten you are my responsibility after all" we made our way to the bathroom.

It's started with gentle he put me into the shower carefully and washed me with a very gentle touch then after a lots of minutes you can hear moans from the bathroom.
End pov-

Next door/

"Do you hear that akaashi?"
"Go to sleep bokuto-san it's late"
"Stop treating me like a baby!" Bokuto crossed his arms and pout like a child which made akaashi chuckled "alright then let's go sleep together big baby"
Akaashi was trying his best to not let Bokuto Listen to them because they were too loud and obvious "aggaashhii they are fucking I swear!"
"BOKUTO-san! bed now!"
A very sad owl went to the bed.

After when kuroo washed everything he and kenma went to bed "m'tired" kenma said sleepily "sorry about that kitten" he hugged kenma "sleep well my little kenma" kuroo kissed his forehead. Kenma smiled "I love you"
"I love you too kitten"

Bokuto from the window "Aha! I knew it! Agaashhhiii"
"Bokuto-san SlEEP!"