Flirty Cruella × Shy Fem Reader

This was requested idk if they want to be tagged so I'm not going to, sorry if you did, my bad 😬

       I was sitting on the couch reading my book. Everyone was gone Horace and Jasper had left to go do something and had taken Wink, Cruella had gone to hang out with Artie. Buddy was probably at the groomers. I was so board, I had nothing to do. I sighed and almost  on que the one and only Cruella had shown up with Buddy. "Hi" I said. "hey darling" she said as sat next to me on the couch. " Hi buddy" I said in a high pitched voice. " oh your such a good boy" I said baby talking him. He smiled at me and his tail was going 100 mph. I heard laughing from beside me. "what?" I asked. "its cute when you talk like that" Cruella said. I felt my face go hot. I tried to hide it but Cruella wasn't having any of it. " no no no don't try to hide your face darling." she said and turned my face to her. She planted a soft kiss on my lips.  When she pulled away I knew my face looked like a tomato. I buried my face into her chest hiding my face. "Aw no reason to be shy love" she said and kissed the top of my head. I just squeaked out of embaresment. She laughed at me and pushed me back so that she could see my face. She pulled me onto her lap and just looked at me up and down "how are you so cute" she asked. I laughed a little " I don't know"

    Cruella put her head in the corner of my neck. I rested my head on hers. I soon grew to regret my decision. I felt her placing kisses on my neck biting and licking it. I tried to stop her but it was to late. she had given me hickeys all over my neck. I bit my lip, my face going hot again. She pulled away in a hurry and through a hoodie at me. " Put it on" she urged. I did as i was told and is i was putting it on the boys walked into the room. " hey boys, how did it go" Cruella asked. "eh we almost got caught but we got away with it, although we didn't get anything" Jasper said. "bummer" I added in.

    I had went to go make dinner. While everyone  did their own thing, Cruella making her design for a dress, Jasper talking to Horace who was watching T.V. "boys dinner is ready" I said they both got up to go get food. "Love dinner is ready" I said standing behind Cruella looking at her design. "Thank you darling, we'll continue what we were doing later" she winked at me and kissed my cheek. 

    After dinner me and Cruella went outside and looked at the city. " You know Darling, Know that I think of it you should take the hoodie off" she said pulling the hood down to see the marks she made. "Why" I asked blushing at how close she was to my face. " I want everyone to know whos you are" she said kissing me. The kiss felt like forever but it really wasn't, I tried to pull away but when I pulled back, she followed by leaning forward. I got away from the kiss. Cruella started laughing, and smiled at me " can we go home now" I asked feeling people looking at us. " take off the hoodie for people to see" she said. I took it off and felt more eyes on me. "please, can we leave" Cruella laughed again and dragged me home by my hand.

   When we got home we decided to lay down and relax, the boys had already fallen asleep. I felt Cruella's hand travel to my shirt. She unbuttoned the top buttons of my shirt to revel my chest a little, she smirked at me, giggling a little " what are you doing"  I wisperd trying not to wake anyone up. "I'm looking at what's mine, just stay quiet ok" I blushed like crazy at what she said. Tonight was gonna be rough.

HI, um very sorry about the ending, uh, I don't wanna talk about it but uh I hope you liked it also thanks for the request hope it was ok :)

.-----dl;sz