Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Josh POV

----

I watch Chloe's blonde hair blow in the wind. She looks forward at the sunset trying to push it out of the way.

Her right leg crosses over her left as she positions herself in the lawn chair better.

She sighs, "I've always wondered what it would be like to watch a sunset beginning to end."

I smile, "I don't have that much patience,"

She laughs, "Yeah. But haven't you always wondered what it would like. I mean you see tons of sped up videos but you always wondered what it is like right in front of you." She turns towards me.

"Well one day you could do that. I mean I would probably be the one after 2 minutes walking back inside to go take a nap." She laughs.

"What time is it?" She asks.

I grab my phone and look at the time, "6:45."

"Ok we should probably finish up with one more session." She states taking the blanket off of her and getting up, walking towards the back door.

I stand up and smile at her. She opens the door and walks inside.

Her phone starts going off,

"Hello?" She starts walking into the living room.
"No. Yeah I'm at a friends I told you that."
"No it's not with a boy."
"Ok. I'll be there in a minute."
She puts her phone down and walks over to me.
"My mom wants me home. So I guess we could start again tomorrow?" She asks.
I nod, "Look I'm sorry about yesterday. I was being so arrogant and cocky and somebody really needed to knock some sense into me" I laugh.
She smiles slightly, "Hey. Everyone looks up to what you do at school. Might as well show them you real you. See you tomorrow." She says. She smiles then walks out to her car. ////end of chapter 9

I felt this chapter was really choppy 😕