Chapter Six

Author

The boys in the pic are Davon & his younger brother, (The Real Ones) you'll learn about him later. Davon on the Right & his brother Kingg Shawnn on the Left.

.............

Davon's Pov

Wassup ya'll. I'm Davon Vines. My friends call me Von for short. I'm 16, well built, & a gangster in process. My mom made me move here from Maryland because she said I was getting in trouble too much. I'm now living with my so called aunt who is my moms best friend out Norfolk VA. I thought I would hate it here & I was planning on running away, that is until "She" came along.

As I'm running down the Hall I get tired so I stop & start walking & thinking bout lil shawty I just kissed on the check. I can't lie ya'll, she bad as hell!! She was short, light skinned, long black hair that stopped at her plump fat ass. What can I say I'm a player & I love women. She had sky blue eyes, I thought they were contacts at first but they're real, that Shit was sexy, what black girl you know got blue eyes? Don't worry, I'll wait. All I know is she gonna be mines. I wanna fuck ol girl so bad man. Just looking at her got me hard! For me to be 16, my dick a beast ( no homo). It's mine!!! Fuck you mean!

Im walking down the hall, this school big ass hell so I end up getting lost somewhere on the third floor when this Mexican looking girl walks up to me with lust in her eyes, she cute and all that but she ain't got Shit on my future wifeyyy!

"Hi, I'm Latoya. You must be new" she says licking her lips while staring me up & down. I feel violated. This bitch got a gap in her teeth.

"Yaahh, but look I'm lost, can you show me how to get to da office?"

She looks at me & smiles.

"Sure papi"

We get on what seemed like the 2nd floor & this bitch pushed me in the janitors closet closing & locking the door behind her. Immediately she started kissing on my neck & I feel her hands tugging on my gucci belt. I grab her arms & slam her up against the wall

"THE FUCK U DOING GIRL??!" I snap on her.

"Tell me you don't wanna fuck me papi" She says seductively as she turns around & presses her ass up on my dick. I ain't gone lie, that Shit was massive. But Rosy's ass was better. I felt my dick get hard as she started grinding on it. I pushed her away.

"I ain't got no condom" I lied. She sucked her teeth. Then She cornered me & got on her knees undoing my zipper.

"Girl, Tha fuck you doin, I ain't tryna fuck wit you like that!!"

"Calm down, I just wanna taste your dick" She says getting down on her knees gripping my hard on into her hands.

I'm not one to try to hurt a girl feelings so I let her put my dick in her mouth. She licked the head, then spit on it, to my shock this hoe swallowed my whole 11 inches.

"Damn" I thought as she was sucking me off. I leaned my head up on the wall enjoying that Shit. I gotta admit, the thot give some amazing head! But my mind was still on Rosy.

I heard the bell ring and loud ass kids walking by talking.

I looked down at her & she kept sucking like she ain't give a care in the world. I leaned my head back as I felt myself about to bust hell wide open. After I came she got up & tried to kiss me. This bitch tripping!!!!

I mushed her ass & fixed my pants. I hope ion hear bout this Shit, even worse I hope rosy ass don't find out & be disgusted with me. I peeped out the door when it got quiet and took off running down the hall leaving that thot in the janitors closed looking confused! Fuck that bitch, I'll find the office my Damn self!!