Chapter Eighteen

Rosy's Pov

These niggas drop me off at my grandmas! Knowing I don't wanna be here. It's so boorriiinnnggg! She live in a little quiet neighborhood. Ugh! I wanna be in the hood!

I sat on the soft plush couch in her living room watching Belly on the Tv. My grandma was in the kitchen cooking. It smelt good.

My phone rung in my lap, I quickly answered it.

Phone Convo

Me: Yo

Lil Killa: Cuzo? Where tf you at?

Me: Uncle ant & My dad dropped me off at Grandma shit few. I don't wanna be here!

Lil Killa: Ask her to drop you off. The Squad going to the mall around 7

Me: Aite. I'll ask

Lil Killa: Aite. See you in a few

I hear Kj ass in the background yelling "GIRL GIVE ME MY DAMN PHONE!!!"

Lil Killa: Nigga fuck you & your damn phone, your edge up look like canvas of Rocky road mountain!!!

Kj: Ima put my foot up your ass! Little Debbie cake eating hippo! Somebody call Jenny Craig! Ol oversized- I cut them off dying!!!

"BYE YA'LL!!!" I say laughing. I hung up

Phone Convo Over

I sat the remote to the side & got up heading to the kitchen. I hope she take me, if not im walking! I walked in & she had her back to me stirring whatever was on the stove humming.

"Grandma?"

"Yes baby?"

"Can you take me to aunt TT's?"

"Sure, let me finish & I'll take you"

"Ok grandma"

I was happy! I ran up the stairs to my guest room. I sat my luggage bag on the bed & pulled out my fit for the day. Some white booty shorts, my white half tee & my white bra & thong set. I layed em out on the bed then jumped in the shower. I put the vanilla scented body wash onto my towel & cleaned throughly. I grabbed my razor & shaved everywhere. Once I was done I stepped out & dryed myself then headed back into the room, lotioned down & put my clothes on. I walked to the closet grabbing my white Jordan's & slid em on my feet then added my jewelry,my gold hoops, gold chain, rings & a gold body chain around my waist. I straightened my long hair letting it fall above my waist and looked myself over in the full body length mirror. Satisfied i grabbed my phone off the bed and ran back downstairs.

"You ready?" Grandma asked wiping her hands on her apron. I nod. She took it off hanging it up. I followed her out, she grabbed her keys off the table by the door, I ran to her jeep & jumped in watching her lock up house. She got in & pulled off.

.....
The car ride was short and no sound as music played. We pulled into the neighborhood and up to my aunties house. I hopped out excited.

"BE GOOD!" My grandma yelled after rolling the window down, then she pulled off speeding as "Hit em up" by Tupac blasted through the speakers. I laughed and shook my head. Grandma ghetto as hell.

"CUZO!!!!!" Lil killa yelled running out the house jumping on me. We fell.

"Damn, knock me out why don't you" I say standing up then pulled her up.

"Girl boo, I was lonely, come on, lets go to food lion, the squad up there"

"Aite"

We walked up the block laughing and joking each other. We got on the street where the boys were posted on the side of food lion smoking a blunt out Bromley. We walked right up to them.