Chapter Thirty-Nine

Davon Pov

I pulled up to my crib about 7:00 and got out. I could've sworn these bitch ass niggas was behind me. Ima fuck them up. They never learn!

I go in the house and shower getting all the blood off me. I pulled on some boxers and crawled back in bed wit Rosy.

"Where you go baby?" She asks as I wrapped my arms back around her waist.

"I had some business to take care of babe. Everythings cool. I can't tell her what I do for a living, Ion know how she gonna take it. We'll talk about it later. Maybe.

"Mm hmm" she slid out of my arms and dipped under the covers. I look down.

"What you doing?!"

"Smelling yo dick nigga!!!" I held in my laugh.

She came back up sitting against the head board. "Clean??" I ask while grinning. She rolled her eyes and turned her head.

I propped my hand under my head looking at her.

"Get out my face!!" She snapped.

"Dayyum, you mad bae?!" I was trying so hard not to laugh.

"Leave me alone"

I jumped on top of her kissing her neck while massaging her breast with my left hand and sliding my other hand on her pussy. Shit, she already naked. Why not.

"Mmmmm"

"You love me?" I ask trailing kiss's on her neck.

"You know I do" she moaned in my ear. I smiled against her neck.

"Have my baby please?"

She pushed my chest and looked at me. "Davon, we can't. We still too young. I'm 16, your 18. We will later on in life if you straighten your ways up. I love you ok, we got our whole life ahead of us. Hours of heated passionate love isn't going to prepare us for 18 years of raising our baby. Be patient ok love?

I nod. "Ok then, it'll happen, just not right now" she says kissing me.

I was kinda hurt because this is who I want to spend the rest of my life with, this is who I love and want to have my first born with. I want to marry her. I asked her to carry my seed because I need my child to take over when I'm no longer here.

I layed on her chest and fell asleep as she rubbed my neck. I woke up To Rosy shaking me.

"Babe, Babe!!!"

"Hmm"

"Your phone's ringing"

Sure enough it was. "What time is it?" I ask groaning reaching across the bed grabbing it still laying on her.

"6:30 pm bae"

"What?!" I snapped answering it without looking to see who was calling while sucking on rosy neck.

"Bro bring yo ass, I need help" King yells

"MAANNN FUCK, HELL Y'ALL DONE DID NOW???!!!!" I ask mad and irritated.

"Just come to Wild Girl's strip club bro!!! Boy Boy in here trippin!!!"

"WHAT HAPPENED?!!!!"

"Ok um so we was at the bar drinking, we got in wit our fake ID'S, so some stripper walked up tryna give boy boy a lap dance, he said no cause she got herpes! I looked down and she had these little black bumps that were shedding on her pussy area, you could see the shit through her thong. Anyways they got into it and she cracked him upside the head wit a bottle, he clocked her ass n drew his gun, now he in hurr going off- BOY BOY GET OFF THAT DAMN STAGE NIGGA!!!! But is you coming?!"

"Yea man DAMN!!!!" I hang up and got dressed all over again beyond pissed. Can't let them two go anywhere by they damn self.

"What's going on bae?" Rosy asked.

After I told her the story I immediately regretted it! She jumped up throwing clothes on.

"Bitch got me fucked up, hitting my cousin in the head wit a bottle. Ima show her no wall's having ass brain damage!!!" She yells cocking my gun back she took out my night stand.

"Let's go Davon!" She says walking to the door.

"Bae-"

"I SAID LET'S GO!!!!!"

Fuck! When she mad she don't wanna hear shit. Ima kill king stupid ass!