Dirty ryland lynch

You'd gone to a school football game to support Ryland, captain of the football team. You were head of the cheerleading squad so you were easily able to watch Ryland in every football game considering you had to be there for the cheer squad anyways.

You'd been dating Ryland for over a year. You'd met at a football game in the second term of high school last year. You'd moved schools because you'd been offered a scholarship at Ryland's school, a school which was a lot better than your old one.

You'd tried out for the cheerleading squad at the perfect time. The ex-cheerleading captain would stay with the cheer squad always for the first term of their final year of high school before a girl from the year below would take up the role as captain.

You didn't think you'd be cheer captain considering you'd only been at the school for a year but you clearly had the most potential, your grades were strong enough so that you'd be easily able to attend each football game without losing out on time to revise for exams, and the girls on the squad all thought you were really nice, which is why they didn't mind the new girl being cheer captain.

That's why Ryland liked you so much. He'd been at practise with some of the ex-football captains because like the ex-cheer captains, they had to stay with the football team for the first term of the year to help train the new team and ensure the right captain was chosen. Ryland had met some of the ex-cheer leaders, the girlfriends of the ex-football captains and they were snobby to say the least.

He thought you'd be really snobby. That's why he tried to push you away when you'd first met. He knew he liked you though. You were so hot and he couldn't help but watch you when you and the girl were practising, and after watching you for some time he realised your enthusiasm for cheerleading and supporting the games was not fake. You weren't some Barbie doll who'd just so happened to become cheer captain because she was pretty and wanted to date the captain of the football team, you actually enjoyed cheering and he could tell.

Today's game, Ryland couldn't keep his eyes off of you. You were in a short outfit, which showed off your legs and your stomach. You keep waving at Ryland and he smirks at you. You enjoy the fact that he's staring at you at first, until you realise it's distracting him from the game.

At half time, you don't even need to look up at the score board to know the guys are losing. You can tell by the crowd, and most of all you can tell by the look on Ry's face. They have a quick group talk with the coach and then when you find a moment, you take hold of Ryland's hand and pull him aside.

"Babe, I can't talk, coach is already mad enough" he says. "Why? You're only four points behind and there's still half a game left, you'll catch up in no time" you say and Ry shakes his head. "I think coach knows it's my fault we're losing" explains Ryland. "How can it be your fault?" you ask. "I can't stop staring at you" admits Ryland a little awkwardly, quietly mumbling it to you so his team doesn't hear.

You look at the team and none of them are taking any notice of you because they're too busy getting a tough lecture from the coach about how they can't just rely on their captain and so on. "Aww babe" you sigh and you can't help but giggle a little. "I can go inside if you want? Just tell the squad I've hurt my ankle or something" you suggest but Ry shakes his head. "You're my good luck charm. I've never lost a game except for the one when you weren't here because you were ill" says Ryland. "That was merely a coincidence" you giggle.

"Tell you what, if you focus on winning this game for me, we can spend time after the game together" you say. "Doing what?" asks Ryland and you just kiss him roughly making a few of the guys on the football team whistle and shout, trying to embarrass Ryland. You quickly break away when you hear the coach snap at Ryland but you wink at Ry before you run off so he knows exactly what you'll do after the game if he focuses on winning. Ryland smirks at you as you run off and join the squad and he takes one more yelling from the coach before the game starts up again.

The coach spent the next half of the game cheering and punching in the air yelling 'come on' which you found hilarious, obviously he thought it was his wise words which had gotten Ryland to focus on the game but you were pretty sure it was what you'd promised him after the game which was the real drive for Ryland's game play.

The game ends with victory for Ryland and his team. You cheer and squeal with the squad, as you watch the team lift Ryland into the air and they all yell and shout about their victory in the game. When Ryland is back on his feet again, you rush over to him. He lifts you up and hugs you, as do the other football players with their girlfriends from the squad.

You kiss Ryland and you talk about the game for a short while. "Hey Ryland?" says one of his team mates. Ry has his arm around your waist still as he turns to look at his team mate. "Are you coming out for pizza with us?" he asks but Ry shakes his head. "What? But you're captain. You had some serious game in that second half dude, you should come out and celebrate our teams victory" says another of his team members but Ry declines the offer. "Nah you guys go ahead without me" says Ryland and so his team members go off, with their girlfriend to go drive to the pizza place and celebrate the team's victory.

"Babe if you wanted to go out for pizza, you could of, I wouldn't have minded" you say. "I'm not going to go off with them to celebrate winning a game which I only won because I knew I'd be spending time with my girlfriend afterwards" he says kissing you. "Well what do you fancy doing?" you ask, just to tease him. You knew exactly what he wanted to do. "How about we go home, you've been teasing me long enough" he says and you giggle. You take hold of his hand and you run over to the school changing rooms.

Seeing as no one was around, with the team having gone out for pizza, you'd decided to go into the guys changing rooms with Ryland so he could get his stuff. He took off his sweaty football shirt and was about to change into his t-shirt so you could both go home but he stops when he sees you.

You walk over to him in just your underwear. He smirks at you but he's a little confused "Y/N, what are you doing?" he asks. "Anyone could walk in here" he says. "Who could? The coach has gone out with the guys" you say, as the coach would always join the team for pizza after the game, before he went home and the team would go back to someone's house for a party. "None of the team will pick up their stuff until tomorrow... who's to know?" you say smiling at him, biting your lip and Ryland smirks.

You lean up and kiss him. The kiss becomes more passionate and Ryland pushes you up against the wall, kissing you roughly. You feel his hands grip your ass and you tangle your fingers in his hair as he kisses your neck, leaving love bites there. He undoes your bra and pulls it off, still kissing your neck. You moan softly as he rubs your clit through your underwear. "Jump" he whispers and he lifts you up as you wrap your legs around him.

He carries you over to a bench in the changing rooms and lays you down gently. It wasn't the most comfortable thing in the world to lie on but neither of you cared. Ry had already changed into his jeans as his football uniform was muddy and sweaty and Stormie wouldn't want him turning up at home covered in mud.

You sit up and you pull down his jeans and underwear, stroking his throbbing length before taking it into your mouth and sucking hard. You move your head back and forth more quickly and Ryland groans, tugging at your hair a little. You pull away after a while and you lie back on the bench.

Ryland pulls down your underwear and rubs your clit, kissing, sucking, licking and biting it. You moan as he eats you out and your breath hitches as he fingers you. He slowly slides into you and you moan as his huge throbbing length stretches you. "Oh fuck" you hiss. Ryland starts moving in and out of you faster and harder.

"I'm cl-close Ry" you breathe out but Ryland doesn't slow down, he only slams in you faster and harder, gripping your hips tightly. "Oh shit" you hiss as you reach your high, Ryland reaching his own shortly after you, slowing down to ride it out. He pulls of you and he kisses your lips softly before lying down next to you.

You lie there for a moment catching your breaths before Ry speaks up. "We better go in case they lock us in here" he chuckles and you giggle. You both quickly get dressed and then you walk hand in hand towards the school car park trying to find Ry's car. He kisses you and then you both just sit on the bumper of his car and look up at the stars for a while, talking about everything and anything. "I love you Y/N" he says, holding your hand still. "I love you too".