Riker lynch imagine

Riker lynch imagine:

Amanda: as I woke up I turned to look at my clock and it said 10:30 am then I looked over to my iPhone and I thought of him. So I texted him if he wanted me to come over. Then I got up lightly tossing my iPhone onto my bed I went into the bathroom and took a quick shower thinking of how great my day is going to be. I finally got out and I got dressed and I put my makeup on and my hair up and then I took a peak at my iPhone and he said sure come over when ever.
So I went to his house thinking of him.

Riker: as I woke up thinking of her I got a text from her asking if she could come over and I texted back "sure why not" so I got up after the text and I took a shower and I got out and for my outfit on then I saw her out of my Window coming up the driveway so I ran downstairs and I ran outside before she could ring the doorbell and I wrapped her into a huge riker hug and I put her back down and I cupped her face and gave her a kiss that had fireworks in it.

Amanda: he ran out giving me one of his most famous hugs and then he put me down and kissed me that has fireworks in it and I loved it so much I didn't want it to stop but it did and we got to play wii.