Ross imagine

Ross lynch imagine:

I walk downstairs and stopped on the second to last step and I overheard Ross playing guitar, I snuck down the rest of the stairs and decided to lean against the door frame and listen. My thoughts got interrupted by Ross clearing his throat, "uh what? Oh hi Ross." I said to him making him chuckle making me swoon.

He scratched his head going back over to where he was sitting and picked up his pencil and notebook. I decided to go over and peek at what he was writing. "What are you writing this Time?" I asked Ross, he stopped writing and looked up at me "I'm writing a new song for teen beach 2." He said to me.

"What's the song called?" I asked him wanting to know more about the mysterious song that he was writing, "it's called on my own" he said to me smiling like a crazy idiot. I just laughed and he gave me a puzzling look. "Why are you laughing at me?" He said to me, "because you make me laugh." I said to him.

Silence made the room uncomfortable for both of us. I walked over to were he was sitting and decided to sit down next to him. He just smiled and kissed my cheek.
"Hey can you play it for me so I can hear what the song sounds like?" I asked Ross, "sure why not"

He started to sing, It almost feels like it was just a dream
All these memories of you and me
Blown away in the summer breeze

It almost feels like we never were
All the time we spent was just a blur
Now it's just me and a melody

So, what am I supposed to do?
'Cause all these plans we made in the sand are through

Without you I'm on my own
Am I gonna be alone?
And if it's only me, myself and I will I be fine?
So far from home and I just don't know
Am I gonna make it? Brave enough to take this road
Out on my own

And maybe I'm falling on my face
Maybe I'm standing in my place
And maybe we're a million miles apart
Or, maybe we're standing heart to heart

But no matter what I'm walking right off this stage
And never looking back, looking back to yesterday
No way, no way

I'm on my own, yeah
As long as I got me, myself and I, I'm doing fine
So far from home
But now I know that I am gonna make it
Brave enough to take this road
Out on my own

It almost feels like it was just a dream
All these memories of you and me

He looked at me as he strummed the last chord. Silence filled the room and I sat there in shock not knowing what to say. "Wow" was all I could say, he chuckled and set his guitar down looking at me.

I giggled putting a strand of hair behind my ear blushing like crazy, "why am I doing this do I like him or something?" I asked myself. He looked at me with a weird stare, "wait you like me?" He asked me, I got out of my thoughts and froze, "D-did I just say that out loud" I asked him. He shook his head chuckling.

I started to blush like crazy looking down letting my hair fall over my face.  He lifted my face letting me look at him. He tucked a piece of my hair back and his hands touched mine making sparks shoot through my hand. "You don't have to blush you do know that right." He said to me.

I just nodded and he scooted over to me making our hands touch. We leaned in and his lips pressed against mine. My head spinning, sparks flying, butterflies building up in my stomach. My arms went around his neck as his arms grabbed my waist.

We were kissing when his brother Ryland came downstairs, "hey guys what's u-woah sorry for interrupting" he said before he went upstairs leaving us alone once again.

We broke apart smiling, he held onto my hand and intertwined my fingers with his, "Y/n will you do the honor of being my girlfriend?" He asked me. I smiled and said "YES"