Chapter 1 : The beginning

You had just finished helping your mother cook dinner before the titans broke into wall Maria. Your dad was setting the table waiting for you two to bring the food over. You were smiling at the memories from earlier that day. You had just been casually walking down the road when you caught a boy staring at you. You looked behind you, but the road was empty except for you two. He had brown hair and the deepest emerald green eyes you had ever seen. Without realizing it, you were staring at him with your mouth slightly open. He smiled and slowly approached you. "Hi." His voice was smooth like honey and stuck to your body making you stop in your tracks. Your heart skipped a beat as he came closer. You couldn't move. It was like someone had put glue on the bottom of your shoes. His voice enchanted you. You didn't know who he was, but you were really curious and wanted to find out. Your mother glanced at you and asked, " why are you in such a good mood today? You almost never smile," she joked, kissing you on the forehead. Her voice quickly changed to a stern tone. "Listen. I know you've had some problems with friends in the past (Y/N)," hey voice was note barely a whisper, "but I promise, your father and I will always lo -- ." She was cut short by a loud rumbling. It almost sounded like..... footsteps. Your eyes grew wide and you heard your father whisper, "They're here. We're all gonna die." Your mom grabbed you, shoved you in the closet, and locked the door right before you heard a crash followed by your mother's and father's screams.

Thank you for reading the first chapter of my story! This was an experiment to see if people would enjoy my writing so comment ideas, requests, advice, or just what you thought of my story. I would like to write more so let me know if you guys would like that. Thanks! :)