Chapter 49: Pineapple Pizza

A week later...

I woke up again to an empty bed. Since Jennie's parents came home, we slept in our own rooms so it wouldn't raise suspicion.

'I miss her warmth.' I thought.

I then got out of bed and went to the bathroom to do my morning routine. When I was done, I decided to wear this for today.

 When I was done, I decided to wear this for today

(Ignore the sunglasses.)

I left my room and went downstairs to find uncle in the living room watching TV. Jennie's parents also took a month off from work to rest.

"Good morning uncle" I greeted him.

"Good morning (Y/N)" uncle greeted me.

I then went to the kitchen to find auntie making breakfast.

"Good morning Auntie" I greeted her.

"Good morning (Y/N). Can you set up the table and then get Jennie?" Auntie said.

"Okay" I said.

I went to the dining room and set up the table before going upstairs to Jennie's room. When I got there, I knocked on the dolr and called her name.

"Jen" I called her.

After a few seconds, Jennie opened the door.

"Hey" I greeted her.

"Hi" Jennie greeted me.

I leaned down and gave her a kiss on the lips. Jennie wrapped her arms around my neck and responded to the kiss. I wrapped her arms around her waist and deepened the kiss.

We still make out from time to time when her parents aren't around. But we don't make out for a long time cause Lord knows we'll do more than make out. Anyway I soon pulled away from the kiss before things got more heated.

"Auntie sent me to come get you." I said.

"Okay" Jennie said.

Jennie gave me a peck on the lips before we went back downstairs.

Time skip to dance class...

I was sitting in my usual spot listening to music and drawing something in my sketchbook. I was so focused on it that I didn't notice that someone sat next to me. I came back to my senses when I felt someone kiss my cheek. I looked up and saw Karina smiling at me.

"Hey (Y/N)" Karina greeted me.

"Hi Rina" I greeted her.

I then realized she just kissed me on the cheek.

"You didn't leave a lipstick mark, did you?" I asked.

Karin giggled as I started to wipe my cheek.

"No, I didn't. I didn't even put on lipstick yet." Karina said.

Despite her response, I looked in the reflection of my phone to make sure I don't have any lipstick marks on my cheek.