Ellsworld x Perverted Reader

No one: you are friends with them all and this is basically kinda like meeting the boy version of them but different you act perverted like your boy version but after the guys leave you confess to someone.

Y/N POV: I laid on my bed reading Tori hentai which she said not to touch but I couldn't resist "damn I didn't know Tori would like to be fucked like this" I say to myself "well wh-" I get cut off by my door slamming open "Y/N!" Tori said looking pissed "Tori!" I say "don't act stupid with me, why are you reading my hentai!" Tori says "umm well I was horny I guess?" I say "never mind" Tori says snatching the hentai out my hands and walks away with it closing my door. Few minutes passed until I heard a big thud downstairs I get up running downstairs "Are you guys ok!"  I say worried just because I'm a pervert doesn't mean I worry about my friends I than see the boy versions of my friends even me I felt my pervert ness coming up I have a smirk on my face and the girls notice I walk down the stairs and go in front the boys "may I see your guys co-" I was cutoff by Tamara covering my mouth while Ell finds duct tape Matilda was grabbing my hands so I don't try to prey Tamara hands off while Tori didn't do anything she won't care she is like me.

Later on

Y/N POV: " so you are my boy version" I say to my boy version "yep" my boy version says "tell me your name" I say "YM/N (Your male name)" YM/N says "oh well I'm Y/N" I say "wow this your girl version she is hot" A guy that is looks like Tori says "you don't have to tell me twice" I say with confidence "well what's your name" the guy says while pushing YM/N away "Y/N and you?" I say to him "well I'm Tord" Tord says "so how did you guys Into the out world" Ell says while me and Tamara, Tori, And Matilda nod "well Matt had this mirror and we Shoshone teleported into it" The guys that looks like Ell says.

After some time

Y/N POV: "well I guess this our goodbye" Edd says with a sad tone "yeah" the guys all say they jump into the mirror disappearing "I'm gonna miss Tord and YM/N" I say to myself I look over to see everyone going to go and do their own thing everyone was not in the living besides me and Tori "hey Tori" I say quietly which surprised me and Tori "uh yeah?" Tori says "I'm sorry I stole your Hentai today" I say looking at the ground blushing for a odd reason Tori looks at me confused but then smiles " it's fine Y/N I know I get mad when you touch my stuff but that is just classic Tori and where is the original pervert I know" Tori says noticing I'm not acting pervert "well um" I say "you don't got to tell me" Tori says I look at her with a smirk "I don't like that smirk Y/N" Tori says feeling suspicious I hug Tori putting my head on her chest my face getting smooshed

Tori POV: my eyes widen to what Y/N was doing I felt a blush creep on my face Y/N then puts her head off my chest "I love you!" Y/N says then kissing my lips I then smile kissing her back but I break the kiss "I love you too" I say.

The End
627 Words