page 4

ᅠᅠ

ᅠᅠ

⠀⠀ ⠀⠀Basil and Dawson stared to to each other as they stared to the lilac pillow that lied on the ground outside. Basil couldn't imagine why it was outside before he quickly bursted into his home and looked around.
‘ Y/n ?! Y/N ARE YOU ALRIGHT—?! ’
His voice boomed through his living room before he began looking through the whole place, before he stared to Ms. Judson who had just woken up in her own nightgown.

‘ Basil. . .dear everything alright why are you — ’ her voice was suddenly cut off as Basil grabbed her shoulders panting.
Dawson quickly piped in.

‘ Ms. Judson, um have you seen her majesty ? A pillow was outside and well she is no where here! ’ his head looked around before he settled his paw to his stomach.
‘ we wondered if she may have gone outside—

OF COURSE she gone outside doctor, the pillow was outside. Don't be stupid doctor have you seen her Ms. Judson. ’ Ms. Judson shook her head before holding her paw to her lips in distress.
‘ She had been asleep while I went to bed, she was wearing one of my gowns to she wouldn't have gone outside. ’

Basil quickly rushed outside and began looking around before he picked up the cork from the ground and began to taste it before he let out a low growl.
‘ Taste like bat and Rodents delight! ’

‘ Ratigan! ’

‘ mmhg-. . . ’

Your paw raised to your head as you slowly moved around God it felt you had been drinking, you strictly were forbidden to drink even though you were an adult, you still had a duty to uphold.
‘ Mam— Basil? ’
Pushing your body up you slowly looked around seeing you were in a rather lovely bedroom. It was most certainly well kept.

‘ Good morning her majesty~ ’

Leaning off the wall the tall rat stared down to you as you lied on his bed. You were not dreaming you were now laying in the ratchet fiend Ratigan. Quickly rushing out of the bed you suddenly felt a hand placed to your chest before you had been pushed back.
Slowly looking up seeing the tall rat stand infront of you caused your body to tremble especially since he had been touching your chest.

‘ Stay down . . . I will not be chasing you around my home. Besides you look rather lovely being below me, I did indeed make the right choice picking you as my queen! ’

Your nose began to twitch in a panic.
‘ Queen—? No. . .no. . .! ’

Ratigan shook his head.

‘ Queen. Yes. . .yes. . . ’

Stepping back Ratigan shuffles through his drawer and grabbed a deep red dress, something to compliment his black suit.
‘ do get ready . . . We will be having breakfast. ’

Stepping out the room he couldn't help but smirked devilishly
‘ All according to plan. ’