=Our Savior Julie Molina=* Alive!Luke x Fem!Reader

Description/Prompt (Made by @ love-me-a-good-prompt on Tumblr): Person A (Luke) and Person B (Y/N) on who should kill the spider.

Warnings: Swearing, fluff, mild angst,  marked * because of some mild touching, and if the spider never came it could've gone a completely different path (Thank God It Came)

=Our Savior Julie Molina=

"So, what did you think?" Luke asks, sitting down next to Brooke who's currently reading on his couch that he's been sleeping on for the past month.

"About what?" she asks, uninterested.

He scoffs, afterwards keeping his jaw slacked. "About practice?! Were you even paying attention?"

Brooke rolls her eyes, still continuing to read the words on the page she's on. She was so close to done, and it was getting so good. "Sorry!" she asks, insincere. "But, to be fair I watch almost every session, and nothing ever changes. You're still good."

He pouts, scooting closer to her. "It's still nice to know you're watching," he mumbles.

"Aw, babe, I'm always watching... Half of the time," she adds.

His eyes widen, clear annoyance on his face. "What are you even reading?" He plucks the book away from her hands.

"Luke!" She reaches for it, but he keeps it in a place she can't quite reach. "I'm almost done," she whines. "And then I'll give you all the attention you want."

His jaw drops to the ground. "What is this rated?! Do you read this kind of stuff around your family?"

"Oh my God!" Brooke shrills. "It's not even that bad! And you went back like a hundred pages, you're lucky I remembered my spot."

"Damn!" he chuckles. "No wonder you can't ever stop reading, this is..." He raises a suggestive eyebrow towards her. "This is basically porn."

Brooke slaps his arm. "How dare you make such an accusation upon this book. Just for the record it is a great book, beautifully written and--" her words were swallowed up by Luke's tongue in her mouth. She pushes him away, glancing at the garage door. "Luke," she whispers. "They guys are literally in the house, they could come back any moment."

"So, then we'll make it quick," he counters.

"Are you serious?" she asks.

The look on his face was a good enough answer for her. "Why wouldn't I be?"

"God, you're such a boy," she blurts before placing her lips back onto his, him happily accepting, trying to get a good rhythm going.

His hands started to play with the bottom of her shirt. "Can I?"

She nods, kissing his cheek before helping him take off the piece of clothing. Acting quick she reaches forward to help him to be in the same position as her, but her movements come to an abrupt halt. "OH MY GOD!" she accidentally shrieks.