Again and Again

I twist in his arms, desperately try to make out his face in the dark. "What did you say?"

He repeats himself, mouth moving along my cheek. "I love you."

My heart explodes and the sensation sends ripples through my body. I latch onto him, encircling my arms around his neck. "I fucking love you, too." I don't realize the words were true until I say them out loud—the phrase comes more naturally to me now than it ever has.

He laughs into the crook of my neck, where his head is forced because I'm holding on so tightly. "Thank God."

And I laugh, too, squeezing him harder as the butterflies rise up my torso. "Say it again."

He rolls us so I'm straddling him, his hands running down my sides to rest on my ass. His chest is warm and as my breasts push onto him I can feel his bulge swell. "I fucking love you, Wren."

I release my hold on his neck, let myself tease him by moving my hips. "Again."

Even in the dim I can sense his grin. His fingers find the hem of my shirt, which he pulls ever so slowly towards himself to expose my bare skin. "I love you," he whispers.

I feel my core pulse, become wet. I lower myself down a little more on his erection, and he responds by rising himself up to meet me.

There's too much fabric between us.

I let out a soft moan as I continue to rub myself against him. "Please tell me again."

"I love you."

My mouth finds his. He tastes like spearmint toothpaste with a hint of the apple pie we all had for dessert. He parts my lips with his tongue, makes his way inside my mouth. Hands on my hips, he pulls me down roughly onto him, and I let out another moan.

When we break apart for air I gasp. "I love you, Arlo Levitt."

He flips us so I'm on my back and he's got his legs between mine. He brushes my hair away from my face, lets his fingers get tangled in it before giving me a soft tug. "Again."

Now I grin as a shock runs through me at the pressure on my scalp. "I fucking love you."

He lowers his body against mine, his erection hard against me, begging to be released. "Again."

"Fuck, I love you, Arlo."

He grinds against me, pulls my head back so he can get to my neck. His tongue trails up my jugular, leaving a trail of heat in its wake. His free hand slips under my shirt to cup my breast. His thumb plays with my nipple.

I have to bite my lip to keep from groaning. "Please," I say.

He pinches my nipple between his fingers, gives my neck a nip. "Please, what?"

"Say it again."

He pulls my shirt completely off and our half-bare bodies crush together when he lowers himself back onto me. His skin feels so, so good against mine.

His lips hover over mine, our noses touching. "I love you."

An ecstatic thrill runs through me, lands right below my belly button. I can't take it anymore; I can feel myself wet through my shorts, and his dick is so hard I wouldn't be surprised if it poked a hole through his sweats.

"Fuck me," I say, leaning up to kiss him.

His mouth responds immediately, and a hand even moves down over my stomach, inches to my hipbone, slips under the top of my shorts. But then he stops.