Chapter 8-

Harrys pov- The next day was very awkward between both Liam, Niall and i, after the whole me being their dentist for a day. Both the boys where literally sworn to stay quite about this until both management and i is ready to tell.

We are on the road yet again, and on the road is one of my favourite parts of touring with these guys. These on the road days consisted mostly playing Fifa on the x-box, watching movies together, face timing family and the most important, getting some sleep. But today was different with the whole Niall and Liam giving me funny looks and just making all things awkward.

laying down in my own bunk, attempting to sleep but failing miserably, my phone rang. Glancing over at my phone that laid in the top corner of my bunk, i seen Paul's name flashing in big bold letters, and straight away i knew i had to answer it. "hey Paul, how are you?", i asked trying to start up the conversation. "Harry, as soon as we reach our destination, i need you and you only to come and meet me in the medical bus", Paul said sounding very serious. "sure will ill see you there bye", i said before hanging up and yet again attempting to get to sleep.

Once the bus came to a stop i got up quickly and made my way out of the bus and towards the medical bus. i stood around for a little while waiting for Paul and soon enough he made his way around the corner, holding a stack of papers and what looked like a small laptop or iPad.

"well look who bet me", Paul smiled which was very rare after such a long drive. Laughing back i asked the question thats been on my mind all day. "so whats up? why do i have to meet up with you?". "The reason i rang up earlier and wanted to meet up with you is because, well. Management wants you to become the tours new permanent tour dentist. Management also so said that they will include extra money in your pay for doing the dental work", Paul said. I took a couple of minutes to think it over first.

"Of cause i will", i said proudly. "Good, well then your going to need these", Paul said handing over a stack of papers and a mini iPad. "these are all the boys dental records that you can sort out and file up. And then the iPad has been equipped to be used to view and edit their records." Gladly i excepted the papers and mini iPad. "thanks ill go through all this later". "oh and before i forget, non of the boys have had a proper check up for little over a year. Management wants you to set up appointments and get all that sorted out with in the next couple of weeks," Paul said before walking away.

I made my way back to the normal tour bus and settled back into my bunk. No one had even noticed i was gone, well i think. I placed the bunch of papers and mini iPad at the foot of the bed and went to sleep. i will sort everything out as soon as i wake up.

An- i hope youse enjoyed the chapter and the rest of the book. please i would love to get around 30 votes, it would be much appreciated. Also if any of youse would like to request a certain scene (or idea) in this book, feel free to send me a message or comment it. Its great to write what the readers want to read. Oh and by the way I got my belly button redone yesterday