Chapter 25-

Chapter 25-

Harry's pov- "No Control i cant contain this anymore, I'm all yours I've got No Control, No Control". We all sang along together having the time of our lives dancing around the stage, throwing water a each other and "aaahhh". I was down like a sack of potatoes, quickly recovering my self the scene played over and over again on the screens behind us. "Oh No Harry!!", the crowd of fans started chanting. I have to admit falling on your face really hurts i thought to my self, not even attempting to continue singing due to the amount of pain my mouth is in.

Niall's pov- I have to admit that the fall Harry took was hilarious but I've noticed that he hasn't been singing that much throughout the last 20 minutes of the concert, only passing it on to the crowd and wincing every time he attempted to sing. I knew straight away that he had broken his braces after myself having braces for a couple of years. I knew the pain he'd be going through at this moment especially when I attempt to fix them once the concert finishes.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

With the concert now over we all made our ways back to the bus, Zayn going straight to bed whilst Louis and Liam raced to the showers. Acting normal I got closer and closer to Harry, following him to the lounge where he threw himself down. "Show me", I ordered. "Don't act dumb Harry, I saw what happened on stage". With a slight sight and his shoulders falling he let out a little smile, revealing the mess of his braces that fall had caused. "Oh Harry... Do they hurt?", I asked comforting him through the pain. "All I have to do is glue them back on. I'll be back in a second".

Running off I was able to collect some special glue and the curing wand to fix Harry's braces. Not long after I was back on the lounge with Harry. "Lay your head down?", I asked tapping my lap where Harry placed his head. "This will be quick all I have to do is place some glue on your teeth where the brackets have come off and wulla we are done". Opening his mouth and closing his eyes I glued the small brackets back in place and cured them. "There, no one would ever have noticed", I smiled putting away the tools. "Wait... Why aren't you wearing your retainers?", the dreaded question came from Harry's lips.

Thankyou everyone for the get wells and concern. I have gotten out of hospital thank god. Hope you liked this chapter was a little rushed and also one more thing as some of youse may know my books are near their endings when they hit roughly 30 chapters. Sad I know especially as this one has not many to go. But good thing is I'm going to continue this dentist franchise thing and yes I have picked the idea. A school dentist I kinda daydreamed it and thought it be okay. Unfortunately Zayn will not be featuring in this book even though he is still in my heart everyday (old don't be angry with me for doing this). But that's enough for now ill save the good for later.