Chapter 18- Part 1

2 days later-

Alex's pov- "Beep, Beep, Beep, Beep". You banged your hand down on top of the alarm clock which sat on the bedside table. Attempting to open one eye you read the time, still only 4:30am in the morning. It was finally the day that your phone had been counting down to for the last 249 days, your first ever One Direction concert, which you couldn't be anymore excited about. Even though the concert didn't start until 7pm you wanted to be one of those people that lined up for hours for a chance to catch a glimpse of a member and get both your seats and merchandise.

Jumping out of bed you headed straight to the bathroom to have a shower and get ready for the day/night. Little makeup was applied consisting of cat eyes, mascara, foundation and lip gloss. You curled your hair putting it up in a pony tail with little bangs on the sides. Due to the chilly weather you put on your favourite pair of black jeans and your one direction shirt with a red flank over your shoulders, along with your pair of black hi top converses. All that was left now was your hipster glasses that was essential to your everyday life. And so the day shall begin.

After 9 hours of waiting inline outside the stadium the gates had finally been opened. Unfortunately you didn't get the chance to catch a glimpse of any of the boys, the closets you got was getting to see 6 big buses enter the gates and go right out of your sight. Every girl and boy there was screaming there heads off, the one thing you didn't expect to experience before the concert had even started.

After purchasing your desired merchandise you headed into the stadium where you was directed by security towards the mosh pit, which was just about full. Somehow you managed to fit into the mosh pit squeezing into the back corner. Where you watched the stadium get fuller by the second with screaming, crying and over excited girls and boys. Pulling out your phone to see the time, you had less then 15 minutes before the concert began and the butterfly's got bigger every minute.

---------------------------------------------------------

It was already half way through the concert then Niall your favourite member came out and announced the next song. "Thankyou everyone, you guys have been absouloutley amazing tonight, so we have decided to squeeze in a little song that's not on the set list. Where do broken hearts go?", Niall questioned everyone shrugging his shoulders and walking backwards. "Oh my god this is my favourite song", you screamed along with the others as the music started playing and you started singing along. "Tryna find you but I just don't know, where do broken hearts go, where do-".

After sneaking through the crowd attempting to get closer to the front another girl had pushed you, wedging you between two very very tall girls who had managed to backhand you a few times, sending you face first straight into the ground. This is where the taste of the metallic blood filled your mouth. Panicking straight away you got back up on your feet and managing to get away a bit you pulled out your phone turning on the camera and smiling to see just where about the blood was coming from.

Harry's pov- I was staring into the mosh pit to my left, when I saw one girl get stuck between two bigger girls and fall to the ground. Still staring in the same direction the smaller girl resurfaced but something was wrong, the way she held her mouth and kept checking her mouth. Walking over to the side of the stage I asked the security guard if he'd be able to collect the same girl as I pointed to who she is and he went off in search. Still watching in the same direction I saw the security guard make his way through the crowd and to the right girl, where he pulled her out of the crowd leading her backstage just like I asked.

Alex's pov- "where are we going? I'm going to miss the concert". "Um, I think his names Harry or something like that? He requested for you to be brought backstage". "What are you for like real?", you felt as if your stomach was about to explode, you couldn't believe that one of the boys had requested for you to be brought backstage. Once you reached backstage you sat down in what looked like a dressing room, still being able to hear the music coming from the inside of the stadium, you awaited. Hundreds of thoughts running through your head as to what you was really doing backstage.

Small chatting and laughter erupted just down the hall as numerous people made there way down the hall. It was them, oh my god, you couldn't believe that you was about to meet the five people that saved your life. "Uh hello?", Niall asked as he saw you first. "Hi", you awkwardly said back whilst adjusting your glasses (it's just something you did when you was nervous). "Oh Niall don't worry, i requested for her to be brought back here. What's your name love?", Harry asked extending his hand out as the others where still completely confused. "Alex", you smiled with a shaky hand, introducing yourself to all of them whilst they introduced them selves to you.

So this is part1 of 2 hope you enjoyed, part 2 shill be up in a week.