chapter 9-

Harry's pov- Sitting on the edge of my bed i picked up the stack of papers and decided id start to look through the records. Flicking through all the pages and when i mean all, i mean all 56 pages. The pages contained all us boys records, our tour managers, Hair stylists etc. I learnt their fears, and what they are allergic too. All the basic stuff i needed to know.

Pulling out the iPad i decided to start arranging the appointments that Management wanted me to set up and get all sorted out. It was yet another day off until the big show, so i was able to schedule in both Louis and Zayn for this afternoon. And with a click of a button, i sent off a message to both of them off of the iPad reminding both of them of their dentist appointments with the times too.

Louis pov- Both Zayn and i where in the middle of playing Fifa, just as i was about to win, both of our phones vibrated away. Picking mine up first and sliding the screen unlocked, i read the message out loud. "Louis your appointment has been scheduled for 2:00pm today. Please be at the medical but 10 minutes before the arranged time. Thank you". Looking up and over towards Zayn he looked as pale as a ghost. "What appointment? I never schelduald any appointments!!", he rushed out. "What times yours?", i asked. "It says 1:20pm", he said shaking his head.

I tell you what ill come with you and wait outside, sene as my appointments next", i told Zayn also assuring everything will be fine. It wa already 11:39am, which didnt leave us with much time to get ready.

Harrys pov- I had a couple of hours left before Zayn and Louis would be coming in and having their appointment with me for the first time. Cleaning up all the equipment and the seat, stool and benches, and then setting up the iPad with the both Zayn and Louis files. Now let the waiting begin.

Louis pov- "Har-", pulling back the curtain to his bunk, i was surprised. Harry was no where to be found and this is the last place id check. i was simply going to ask him if he had received a message to, but looks like i cant when he's no where to be found. Just as i was about to leave, a pile of papers which sat at the end of his bed caught my attention. I know i shouldn't look at them and all, but i couldn't help myself. Picking up the first sheet, it read along the lines of Harry and his dental health. This was invasion of privacy, i shouldn't have read them. i quickly placed it back on top of the pile and went back to looking for Harry.

An- Sorry guys for such a shitty little chapter, but expect heaps better chapter in the next ones. i hope youse enjoyed the chapter and the rest of the book. please i would love to get around 30 votes, it would be much appreciated. Also if any of youse would like to request a certain scene (or idea) in this book, feel free to send me a message or comment it. Its great to write what the readers want to read.