SEI

Suna's head popped out of the pool, he was dripping with water while maneater played on the stereo's in the back

Suna's head popped out of the pool, he was dripping with water while maneater played on the stereo's in the back. He had a jerky smile on his face while his toned body rose up from underwater.

"I beat you, Richie, you owe me dude!" He shouted at a beat Richie in the pool. Suna slowly put his clothes back on and exited the booming backyard where he had a meaningless race at.

He unconsciously bopped his head to the loud catchy music that would require him to use a hearing aid in the future. Suna was currently awaiting his best friend's arrival but right now that was the least of his concerns. 

He only had one focus tonight and that was to let go, let loose, and have fun. "Blayza! Havin' fun? Pick your poison." The strawberry blonde australian leading the drink table nudged Suna with a drunken grin.

Suna recognized the upcoming song and just swiped a cup and poured his own drink. Running into the roaring crowd, he got in the mix of everything and downed his drink. Good form played in the background and everyone went wild.

People grinding on each other— Suna couldn't help but be apart of the dirty act. If Sakusa were there, he wouldn't talk to Rin for days after seeing random women rubbing on his skin like he were a genie bottle.

The pulsating stereo's chilled out and played a more quieter song, the sounds of chatting and red party clubs clinking became more apparent. Suna slid out from between the two girls he'd been sandwiched by and glared down at his lit up phone.

He had a few notifications from his best friend. Each one complained about how Sakusa couldn't make it because of boring family matters. It truly bummed Suna, it nearly ruined his party mood and the wave of excitement he had just a few seconds ago simply washed away.

The hills, one of Suna's favorite songs, turned up on the radio and he vanished into the buzzed crowd. He dug into his pants pockets and pulled out a lone cigarette. 

With a drink in one hand and another in the other, the boy was dazed out of his mind. The effect the LED lights had on the crowd was ethereal but it just made Suna Rin more in love with the current setting.

He smoothly swayed his body around with the vibe of the crowd and enjoyed every moment of it, his mouth tasted like vodka and smoked roses, the smoke evaporating from his mouth made his eyes roll to the back of his head.

The slutty boy threw his head back and let himself get high off bliss. The front door opened but it attracted no attention whatsoever, though Suna's extincts made him spare a glance.

The renowned Miya twins came intruding through the door. With their very different fashion interests and distinct facial expressions, they sunk into the large crowd and disappeared.

Suna made eye contact with the boy before he strayed away, his heartbeat was so out of this world that he couldn't tell if it was the alcohol or his pure hormones that made his body feel things.

At last, he was able to make his way out of the high crowd and to a more empty place. There, he leaned on the nearest wall and finished off his cigarette. His eyes never stopped scanning the room for the grey haired twin but they did when a brunette tugged on his arm.

She had on a loose graphic t-shirt with skintight shorts that choked her thighs. She talked to Suna but he didn't hear a word she desperately dragged out, he was more focused on finding Osamu and then he had him.

His eyes were pulsating, waiting for the right moment the reserved boy turned around to grab the first person he saw and plant a kiss on their lips. 

It was an overall confusing process but when he saw how surprised Osamu was to see him making out with a total stranger, his body was on fire.

Suna stared at Osamu the entire he french-kissed the thirsty girl throwing herself at him. The look of smugness on the former's face made Osamu smirk and shake his head. 

When the twin turned back around to mind his own business Suna pulled off the girl who was practically climbing onto him and wiped off the lipstick from his lips. It was like a whole other person took over his body and did what he did just now.

His face was crimson red from the act he pulled. It was so unbearable that it drove him to leave almost immediately.

Rin took back his skateboard he left in the coat closet and bolted out the house, he basically ran half-way down the road until he stopped to take a breather, he stood up straight and just laughed. 

After all, it was the way his body reacted to making his rival look at the him the way he did.