NOVE

The lunchroom was bright with continuous laughing and chatting

The lunchroom was bright with continuous laughing and chatting. Osamu elbowed one of the doors open with angry eyebrows, he scanned the enormous room for one person.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the cafeteria, Suna saw him coming from a mile away and put down his subway sandwich and waited, squinting his eyes with a curious smirk.

When Osamu finally came up to his table he adjusted his sitting position and leaned his cheek on his fist.

Osamu leaned forwards with his two hands on the warm table, "I dont get it, I thought you hated my guts, why haven't you outed me to the whole school yet?" Osamu tightened his jaw, demanding for answers.

Suna chuckled at the boy's question. "I'm not a douchebag, okay? Now can you shut up about all of this, I'm trying to eat my lunch." The hungry adolescent sat up straight and took a bite out of his sandwich.

Osamu huffs and takes a seat in front of him, the answer wasn't enough for him. "I still don't understand.."

"Oh my god." Suna rolled his eyes in annoyance and dropped his sandwich back onto it's spreaded wrapping paper in frustration.

osamu: i thought you'd vomit in my face or something-

"I thought you'd vomit in my face or something— I was expecting more than a 'see you later!'" He scratches his head and chuckled seriously.

Suna makes a disgusted face, he's about ready to leave. He picks up his bookbag and wraps his lunch back up, staring down at Osamu all the while.

"I'm never being nice to you again." He says kiddingly.

Osamu watches the boy walk away. He's full of confusion but a pounding heart. He bites his lip as the air around him becomes awkward and the setting makes him feel as if everyone's staring directly at him.

He stood up from the rectangular table and sighed, his eyes remained on suna's back, fading as far as it could. He flinched when his teeth dug too deep into his lip. It brought him back to focus and he was more than embarrassed walking away.